Personality Cafe banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
15,035 Posts
Ruby: INFP 7w6 9w8 2w1 so/sx (I can also see 6w7 working i guess)

Weiss: ISTJ 3w4 1w9 6w5 so/sp
I saw her typed as a 1w9 a lot but I think it's just a very strong fix.

Yang: ESFP 7w8 8w9 2w3 sx/so

Blake: ISFP 9w1 5w6 4w3 idk why but i'm really not sure about her enneagram. I'm confident about her being Fi-dom though

Nora: ENFP 7w8 3w4 1w2 so/sx (can see ESFP not sure about Ne vs Se)

Ren: ISTP 9w1 6w5 4w5 probably. Seems like Fe-inferior to me either way

Jaune: ENFJ 6w7 3w4 9w8 (not sure which would be his main type tbh)

Qrow: ISTP 9w8 6w5 4w5 self pres

Raven: ENTJ 8w7 6w5 3w4 sp/so
I'm not gonna judge anyone who types her as a cp6 but i think she has a very 8-ish survivalist mentality and I see a lot of signs of disintegration to 5.

Ironwood: ENTJ 6w5 8w9 3w2 not sx-blind
He's one of those sixes who alternates between phobic and counterphobic responses. I also considered 1w2 as a fix for him since Glynda said he always wanted to do what's best for the people. But i'm not sure whether his mentality in general is "this is the right choice, it's for the greater good so that makes it morally correct" or "this is the right choice because it's pragmatic, morality doesn't win a war"

Winter: ESTJ 8w9 6w5 3w4 not so sure she's sx-blind anymore so idk
I also considered type 1 bc of her perfectionism and high standards but I thought she was too temperamental and aggressive and not very self-critical.I also don't think I see any 1 core motivations but i have the same problem here that i have with Ironwood. I'm not ruling it out though

Cinder: INTJ 8w7 3w4 5w6 sp/sx

Salem: I...don't know actually. Any ideas?
This is one of the best typings I've seen of the main cast (and I always like seeing enneagram guesses).

I actually had the same exact tritype and order for Weiss, so I'm glad someone else can see the 3 core in her.

No idea why I never typed Ironwood before, but I agree 100% with how you typed him, perfect example of a 6w5 with both phobic and counterphobic mentalities. And I also thought more 368 than 136 for tritype.

Blake as a 9w1 core is kind of odd to me, but at the same time I can kind of see it, since she has pretty strong 1 yet is withdrawn at the same time. I'd still type her as a 5 with a 1w9 fix though.
Nora has 7w8 seems right as well, but I cannot see her as a 1 fix at all.

Do you have any ideas for Pyrrha? If you scroll up you can see that I had a debate with someone about her, lol.

TBH I don't know how to type Salem either... She interests me a lot less than the other characters anyway.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Oh man, I can't believe I forgot about Phyrra. I also forgot about Oscar actually but i haven't really thought abou his type anyway.
As for Phyrra I'd say xSFJ. It's hard cause she doesn't seem very extraverted but I think she has really strong Fe. I guess I'm leaning more toward ESFJ but I'm not very confident about it. And I saw that debate lol. I definitely don't see type 8 for Phyrra. My best guess is either 1w2 or 2w1.
You know, I had no idea which gut type to choose for Nora. I said 1w2 because of how much she spoke out against the treatment of Mantle but looking back on it that seems more like a sign of Fi than a 1 fix. I doesn't seem like something that drives her in life, improving the world,dealing with these issues.

·
Registered
15,035 Posts
Oh man, I can't believe I forgot about Phyrra. I also forgot about Oscar actually but i haven't really thought abou his type anyway.
As for Phyrra I'd say xSFJ. It's hard cause she doesn't seem very extraverted but I think she has really strong Fe. I guess I'm leaning more toward ESFJ but I'm not very confident about it. And I saw that debate lol. I definitely don't see type 8 for Phyrra. My best guess is either 1w2 or 2w1.
You know, I had no idea which gut type to choose for Nora. I said 1w2 because of how much she spoke out against the treatment of Mantle but looking back on it that seems more like a sign of Fi than a 1 fix. I doesn't seem like something that drives her in life, improving the world,dealing with these issues.
Yeah, I feel the same way about Pyrrha's MBTI. Guess I settled with ISFJ with so/sp. I can see ESFJ, and yeah she's definitely either a 1 or 2, hard to tell which though.

Makes sense about Nora. I agree that she is very Fi more than 1. I don't really see much gut fix in her honestly.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah, I feel the same way about Pyrrha's MBTI. Guess I settled with ISFJ with so/sp. I can see ESFJ, and yeah she's definitely either a 1 or 2, hard to tell which though.

Makes sense about Nora. I agree that she is very Fi more than 1. I don't really see much gut fix in her honestly.
Ooh... ISFJ with so/sp is an interesting choice for Phyrra. Makes A LOT of sense actually. I didn't even think about how instinctual variants would play into this.

Also I forgot to ask, did your typing for Ren and Winter change after the last volume? Or Adam?(who i realize i forgot to type but i'll just throw a guess here and say Ni-dom, type 1 or maybe 8?)

·
Registered
15,035 Posts
Ooh... ISFJ with so/sp is an interesting choice for Phyrra. Makes A LOT of sense actually. I didn't even think about how instinctual variants would play into this.

Also I forgot to ask, did your typing for Ren and Winter change after the last volume? Or Adam?(who i realize i forgot to type but i'll just throw a guess here and say Ni-dom, type 1 or maybe 8?)
I unfortunately haven't seen the last volume yet! So all my typings are for for volumes 1-6 and may be off for some people.
I am excited to see how Adam develops as a character though. I definitely think he seemed like an INTJ in the first part, and I can see either type 1 or 8.
I will watch it when I have time and update my typings.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i came to the conclusion that raven is esfp 8 disintegrating into 5.

ozpin is istj

·
Registered
15,035 Posts
i came to the conclusion that raven is esfp 8 disintegrating into 5.

ozpin is istj
Does she do anything indicative of ESFP in the last season? Because I agreed with your previous assessment of her being ENTJ judging on what I saw, and Fi did not seem to be stronger than her Te or Ni.

And how is Ozpin ISTJ? I haven't exactly typed him, so I am curious to know your reasoning. I could see Si/Ne axis, but I do not see Te/Fi > Ti/Fe.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does she do anything indicative of ESFP in the last season? Because I agreed with your previous assessment of her being ENTJ judging on what I saw, and Fi did not seem to be stronger than her Te or Ni.

And how is Ozpin ISTJ? I haven't exactly typed him, so I am curious to know your reasoning. I could see Si/Ne axis, but I do not see Te/Fi > Ti/Fe.
I don't think it's a big spoiler to tell you that Raven's last appearance was in volume 5. And I for one genuinely can't see her having Ni-inferior. Also a Se-dom, Fi-aux type 8 would be much more impulsive/hot-headed than Raven. So until she does something to indicate Se>Ni or Fi>Te i say she's ENTJ.

Idk about Ozpin tbh. I suppose ISTJ is possible since I don't really see Ni, I see Si/Ne

·
Registered
15,035 Posts
I don't think it's a big spoiler to tell you that Raven's last appearance was in volume 5. And I for one genuinely can't see her having Ni-inferior. Also a Se-dom, Fi-aux type 8 would be much more impulsive/hot-headed than Raven. So until she does something to indicate Se>Ni or Fi>Te i say she's ENTJ.

Idk about Ozpin tbh. I suppose ISTJ is possible since I don't really see Ni, I see Si/Ne
Okay, I've seen the whole fifth season. I definitely stand by my original analysis that she's a clear ENTJ. (Sad that she's not in more episodes yet, I love her.)

Si/Ne makes sense, but I think he'd be ISFJ or INTP. He doesn't seem Te-aux (especially in comparison to characters like Weiss, although I'm sure enneagram plays into that).

·
Registered
85 Posts

remember the scene where taiyang said something about raven giving her all or put her mind into what she believed in and one of her biggest drawbacks is that both yang and her relies on a straight forward approach instead of other ways around situations. She has a strong sense of loyalty and love towards her family in a weird way similar to yang. also if you look at her in her younger years, she seems like the type of person to be impulsive and brash ,but loyal and kind,that is the real you see. The raven you see now is nothing but a mask due to her knowing that salem is immortal and you cant kill her and ozpin cant stop reincarnation until he unites humanity,so after all that has happened to her,of course she is going to be less impulsive and more logical.

also ozpin I see ozpin as istj due to a lot of the knowledge that he has gain over 1000s of years of experience. he can tell from personal experience rather than experience and that is why if you watched volume six he didn't tell James and glynda everything because he knows for a fact that people's loyalty changed over time he's been betrayed over and over and over. I put him in the te/fi category due to being salem's dual and also when he saw salem again,they just knew it was their love,which points to fi,if ozpin was fe would have asked are you salem,my love.

The only person who I can see as infj is taiyang. I think salem has some love for ozpin,what he said was a lot to swallow

·
Registered
13 Posts
The raven you see now is nothing but a mask due to her knowing that salem is immortal and you cant kill her
Yeah i agree with you on this one but we still haven't actually seen how Raven was before she ran back to the tribe. So her being impulsive and brash is more of an assumption since that's not exactly what Tai said. Don't get me wrong, i do think you're right about Raven having strong Se, i just have no reason (yet) to consider Ni-inferior for her like an ESFP.
one of her biggest drawbacks is that both yang and her relies on a straight forward approach instead of other ways around situations
That's true. And that's because both of them are Se-Te and Te-Se users respectively. Both Te and Se are action-oriented and straightforward functions.

All in all though, i suppose ESFP is reasonable enough compared to other typings. At least we can agree on Raven's main functions even if we disagree on the stacking. I also agree with Raven being an 8 from what we've seen so far. I just see too much self-preservation instinct for her to be a cp6 which would've been my second guess.

Ozpin is pretty hard to type imo so i'm not gonna argue with ISTJ. He uses Si and Ne that's for sure, idk about Te/Fi tbh.

What do you think of everyone else's enneagram?

·
Registered
15,035 Posts
I'm re-watching the series right now. I'll retype all relevant characters with tritypes and shit I get done with season 7.

remember the scene where taiyang said something about raven giving her all or put her mind into what she believed in and one of her biggest drawbacks is that both yang and her relies on a straight forward approach instead of other ways around situations. She has a strong sense of loyalty and love towards her family in a weird way similar to yang. also if you look at her in her younger years, she seems like the type of person to be impulsive and brash ,but loyal and kind,that is the real you see. The raven you see now is nothing but a mask due to her knowing that salem is immortal and you cant kill her and ozpin cant stop reincarnation until he unites humanity,so after all that has happened to her,of course she is going to be less impulsive and more logical.
Yeah i agree with you on this one but we still haven't actually seen how Raven was before she ran back to the tribe. So her being impulsive and brash is more of an assumption since that's not exactly what Tai said. Don't get me wrong, i do think you're right about Raven having strong Se, i just have no reason (yet) to consider Ni-inferior for her like an ESFP.

All in all though, i suppose ESFP is reasonable enough compared to other typings. At least we can agree on Raven's main functions even if we disagree on the stacking. I also agree with Raven being an 8 from what we've seen so far. I just see too much self-preservation instinct for her to be a cp6 which would've been my second guess.
I agree with you both about Raven being an 8 now. 863 or 836 tritype, for sure. A much better example of a 6 is Ironwood. When he shows his CP side, it is notably different from Raven.

I don't think she is an ESFP, though. In my opinion, there is no way she is inferior Ni as opposed to inferior Fi. I can argue that she has formed this mask due to not being in touch with her Fi enough. ENTJs can have strong Se as well. And of course she'll be brash, she's an unhealthy 8.

also ozpin I see ozpin as istj due to a lot of the knowledge that he has gain over 1000s of years of experience. he can tell from personal experience rather than experience and that is why if you watched volume six he didn't tell James and glynda everything because he knows for a fact that people's loyalty changed over time he's been betrayed over and over and over. I put him in the te/fi category due to being salem's dual and also when he saw salem again,they just knew it was their love,which points to fi,if ozpin was fe would have asked are you salem,my love.

The only person who I can see as infj is taiyang. I think salem has some love for ozpin,what he said was a lot to swallow
Yes, he definitely seems to be a Si user because of that. Thank you for challenging people's common perceptions of him being INFJ.

I think he is ISFJ, though. I think it's Ti over Te, honestly.

·
Registered
15,035 Posts
Meanwhile, I'll retype the main characters. I'll get more into the other characters once I'm finished.
Ennaeagram is more my thing, so I don't give as much of a shit about their MBTI types, but I tried anyway.

Ruby Rose: INFP 9w8 7w6 2w1 so/sx
I'm not sure why I thought she was an ENFP. Her Fi is exceedingly strong and even though she's kind of loud she actually does come off as an introvert. I'm pretty sure I was right about her tritype and variants, though.

I really can't see anything else, I am confident in this being her type, much more than any other RWBY character. She is a 3 rather than a 1 because her focus is on image and not anger.

Blake: INFJ 1w9 5w6 4w3 sp/sx
I don't feel confident about her MBTI, but unlike Ozpin she is a definite Se/Ni. I changed my mind from her being a 5 core. Unlike Weiss, I think her focus is on the gut/anger triad, but like Weiss, I think she has a ton of 1 (I can pull up quotes if someone really wants proof) yet a ton of 9 going behind it. She has two withdrawn fixes and is so blind, making her very introverted.

Yang: ESTP 7w8 8w7 2w3 so/sx
I think she uses Fe and not Fi, but seems pretty F in general. I'm not going to argue if you think she's an ESFP. Meanwhile, her Enneagram is pretty straightforward, I'd be shocked if people see anything too different from that.

Jaune: ESFJ 6w7 3w2 9w8 so/sx
Eh about his MBTI. I can see about half the types for him. He's much more interesting in terms of enneagram. He was very 3 when sharing his reasons for coming to beacon, but overall now I think the core fears and desires of a 6 fit him so much more (and hence, why I find him very relatable).

Nora: ESFP 7w8 2w3 8w9 sx/so
I'm actually quite confident about her being Se-valuing. Where do you guys see Ne? She just vibes like a typical ENFP due to her quirkiness, in my opinion.

Pyrrha: ISFJ 2w1 1w2 6w5 so/sp
People can fight me on this one. I'm 99% confident about both the MBTI and tritype in that order. She cannot be anything other than a 1w2 or 2w1, and she must be an ambivert that values Fe. This is the best option I can think of.

Ren: ISTJ 5w6 9w1 4w5 sp/so
Why the fuck did I think he was a 1 fix at first? He's very 9. I think he could also be a 6w5, but I'm not sure if I buy double reactive triad for him, triple withdrawn seems a bit more likely to me. Also, he could be ISTx. I don't really know with this dude.

My original post for reference:
Almost forgot to post my own typing of them.

Ruby Rose: ENFP 9w8 7w6 2w1 so/sx
Said this in my last post, I don't see much Se from her.

Weiss Schnee: ESTJ 3w4 1w9 6w5 so/sp
She's pretty much a caricature of this MBTI and enneagram, in my opinion. I can see ISTJ, but I'm not really sure why she gets typed as Ni-valuing sometimes.

Blake Belladonna: INFJ 5w6 1w9 4w5 sp/sx
Yeah, I agree with everyone that she's hard to type. I'm not going to question anyone who types her as ISxP, honestly.

Yang Xiao Long: ESTP 7w8 8w7 2w3 so/sx
Considered F for her, but I think she values Fe and not Fi.

Jaune Arc: ESFJ 3w2 6w7 9w8 so/sx
I think the 3w2 and the 6w7 in the enneagram are very obvious. I see people MBTI-typing him all over the place but I think Fe-Ne.

Nora Valkyrie: ESFP 7w8 2w3 8w9 sx/so

Pyrrha Nikos: ISFJ 2w3 1w2 6w5 so/sp
She's very ambiverted with high Fe, I suppose introvert Fe user with so/sp works.

Lie Ren: ISTJ 5w6 1w9 4w5 sp/so

Sun Wukong: ENFP 7w8 9w8 3w2 so/sx
I buy ENTP as well, this was just my guess.

Velvet Scarlatina: ISFP 9w1 4w5 6w7 sp/so

Cinder Fall: INTJ 8w7 3w4 5w6 sp/sx

Roman Torchwick: ESTP 3w4 8w9 7w8 so/sp

Adam Taurus: INTJ 1w9 3w4 6w5 sx/sp

Ilia: ISFP 4w3 6w5 8w9 sx/sp

Raven Branwen: ENTJ 6w7 3w4 8w7 sx/sp
Thought she was pretty Te, Se, and Ni. I can see any of her fixes as a core, but I sensed a lot of cp 6 from her.

Qrow Branwen: ISTP 9w8 5w6 4w5 sp/sx

Winter Schnee: ISTJ 8w9 3w4 5w6 sp/so

·
Registered
15,035 Posts
Okay, thinking about it, I'm actually getting more confident that Ozpin is not an ISTJ. Compare him to the other Te users in this show. Most of the Te users are villains (Cinder, Adam, etc.), so they're not excellent examples. But Weiss is a great example of xSTJ and I don't think their thought processes are very alike. He's more similar to ISFJ Pyrrha (although Pyrrha has much stronger Fe than he does).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Meanwhile, I'll retype the main characters. I'll get more into the other characters once I'm finished.
Ennaeagram is more my thing, so I don't give as much of a shit about their MBTI types, but I tried anyway.

Ruby Rose: INFP 9w8 7w6 2w1 so/sx
I'm not sure why I thought she was an ENFP. Her Fi is exceedingly strong and even though she's kind of loud she actually does come off as an introvert. I'm pretty sure I was right about her tritype and variants, though.

I really can't see anything else, I am confident in this being her type, much more than any other RWBY character. She is a 3 rather than a 1 because her focus is on image and not anger.

Blake: INFJ 1w9 5w6 4w3 sp/sx
I don't feel confident about her MBTI, but unlike Ozpin she is a definite Se/Ni. I changed my mind from her being a 5 core. Unlike Weiss, I think her focus is on the gut/anger triad, but like Weiss, I think she has a ton of 1 (I can pull up quotes if someone really wants proof) yet a ton of 9 going behind it. She has two withdrawn fixes and is so blind, making her very introverted.

Yang: ESTP 7w8 8w7 2w3 so/sx
I think she uses Fe and not Fi, but seems pretty F in general. I'm not going to argue if you think she's an ESFP. Meanwhile, her Enneagram is pretty straightforward, I'd be shocked if people see anything too different from that.

Jaune: ESFJ 6w7 3w2 9w8 so/sx
Eh about his MBTI. I can see about half the types for him. He's much more interesting in terms of enneagram. He was very 3 when sharing his reasons for coming to beacon, but overall now I think the core fears and desires of a 6 fit him so much more (and hence, why I find him very relatable).

Nora: ESFP 7w8 2w3 8w9 sx/so
I'm actually quite confident about her being Se-valuing. Where do you guys see Ne? She just vibes like a typical ENFP due to her quirkiness, in my opinion.

Pyrrha: ISFJ 2w1 1w2 6w5 so/sp
People can fight me on this one. I'm 99% confident about both the MBTI and tritype in that order. She cannot be anything other than a 1w2 or 2w1, and she must be an ambivert that values Fe. This is the best option I can think of.

Ren: ISTJ 5w6 9w1 4w5 sp/so
Why the fuck did I think he was a 1 fix at first? He's very 9. I think he could also be a 6w5, but I'm not sure if I buy double reactive triad for him, triple withdrawn seems a bit more likely to me. Also, he could be ISTx. I don't really know with this dude.

My original post for reference:
Yeah, you might be right about Ruby being an Fi-dom. She vibed like a ENFP at times but Fi-dom might fit better overall. I'm gonna be honest, i also find the enneagram more interesting and a bit easier to understand. mbti is more abstract imo and i'm still not 100% sure about my own type.

I didn't even consider 1w9 for Blake, perhaps because her behaviour doesn't fit the typical descriptions for type 1. But the enneagram is about motivations first of all and 1w9 actually fits her best in that regard. I actually noticed that on PDB the debate around Blake's mbti has always been INFJ vs ISFP. I'm leaning towards ISFP with well-developed Ni, but ultimely not Ni-dom. I feel like between the two of them, Adam is the obvious Ni-dom, the one with a vision. but, like i said, i'm not exactly a mbti expert.

Same thing with Yang. ESTP vs ESFP. She seemed more Fe, especially in the beginning, but social variant+ 2 fix could give off that vibe I guess. I'll stick with ESFP for now, though

Absolutely agree with both Pyrrha and Jaune's enneagrams. He might have been disintegrating to 3 in the beginning.idk. Either way i also think he shows 6 core motivations and fears and it's much more obvious from like, season 4 i think, onward.

Ren with a 459 enneagram seems right to me but i'm not very certain about his core. Or about his mbti for that matter.

You know what? I think you might be right about Nora. And therein lies my problem with figuring out whether i'm Se/Ni or Ne/Si valuing. I'm also a sx 7 like Nora for that matter and i feel like the enneagram might play a part in my confusion.

What do you think of Mercury, Emerald and Adam? or some of the major characters in v7 ?(idk if you watched the whole series and I don't wanna give any spoilers)

·
Registered
15,035 Posts
Yeah, you might be right about Ruby being an Fi-dom. She vibed like a ENFP at times but Fi-dom might fit better overall. I'm gonna be honest, i also find the enneagram more interesting and a bit easier to understand. mbti is more abstract imo and i'm still not 100% sure about my own type.
Glad you think the same way. I'd actually like to talk to you about typing other fictional characters through enneagram, haha. What other shows/movies do you like?

I didn't even consider 1w9 for Blake, perhaps because her behaviour doesn't fit the typical descriptions for type 1. But the enneagram is about motivations first of all and 1w9 actually fits her best in that regard. I actually noticed that on PDB the debate around Blake's mbti has always been INFJ vs ISFP. I'm leaning towards ISFP with well-developed Ni, but ultimely not Ni-dom. I feel like between the two of them, Adam is the obvious Ni-dom, the one with a vision. but, like i said, i'm not exactly a mbti expert.
I agree. She seems too withdrawn to be like a stereotypical 1, which I think is why most people don't really consider this type as an option for her, but other aspects of her personality can account for her withdrawnness. And I also agree that enneagram is about motivations first and foremost.

I noticed the INFJ vs ISFP debates as well. I agree that Adam is more obvious of a Ni-dom than she is (he really can't be anything but INTJ). I'm just confused if she uses Fe or Fi... I don't think I can really make a decision for sure on that.

Same thing with Yang. ESTP vs ESFP. She seemed more Fe, especially in the beginning, but social variant+ 2 fix could give off that vibe I guess. I'll stick with ESFP for now, though
That's fair.

Absolutely agree with both Pyrrha and Jaune's enneagrams. He might have been disintegrating to 3 in the beginning.idk. Either way i also think he shows 6 core motivations and fears and it's much more obvious from like, season 4 i think, onward.
Yep, for sure.

Ren with a 459 enneagram seems right to me but i'm not very certain about his core. Or about his mbti for that matter.
I think he's not a 4 core but I can buy either 5 or 9. And same about his MBTI. He's sort of like Jaune where I think his enneagram is pretty developed but his MBTI isn't.

You know what? I think you might be right about Nora. And therein lies my problem with figuring out whether i'm Se/Ni or Ne/Si valuing. I'm also a sx 7 like Nora for that matter and i feel like the enneagram might play a part in my confusion.
Oh, that's interesting. Yeah, that can make things confusing.

What do you think of Mercury, Emerald and Adam? or some of the major characters in v7 ?(idk if you watched the whole series and I don't wanna give any spoilers)
Mercury: ISTP 8w9 5w6 4w3 sp/sx idk
Qrow is the quintessential ISTP, but I actually think Mercury is a good example of one too. I'm not really sure I can accurately enneatype him, what do you think of this?

Emerald: ESTP 3w2 6w7 8w9 sx/sp idk
There's a lot of ridiculous typings going around, but her as a high Fe 2 is absolutely ridiculous. I do think she's a 3w2 by how easily she is able to feign charm. 6 through her loyalty to Cinder and her cause. I am very unconfident about her enneatype but I can buy high Se.

Adam: INTJ 1w9 3w4 6w5 sx/sp
He's INTJ, no alternatives for it. I also see a lot of 1 here, the bad side, as opposed to Blake. I could see 5 fix, but I think 6 makes a bit more sense.

What do you think of those three?

I'm catching up on old episodes before I move on to volume 7! I'm halfway through 4 right now. I'll update you with typings of those characters once I'm done, and I'll add input regarding other characters as well (I'll come up with a full Ozpin enneatype as well).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mercury: ISTP 8w9 5w6 4w3 sp/sx idk
Qrow is the quintessential ISTP, but I actually think Mercury is a good example of one too. I'm not really sure I can accurately enneatype him, what do you think of this?
Definitely ISTP and I also thought 8w9 as a core. I just have absolutely no idea when it comes to his tritype. Going by vibe alone i'd say 5 and 4 seem like the best options for now.

Emerald: ESTP 3w2 6w7 8w9 sx/sp idk
With Emerald it's the other way around. I'm sure about her tritype I'm just not sure about her core. Either 6 or 3 though. I never actually thought about her mbti before but definitely Ti/Fe so i think ESTP could work.

Adam: INTJ 1w9 3w4 6w5 sx/sp
Yeah, INTJ is incredibly obvious with him imo. But I admit, I still haven't decided if I think he's an 8 or a 1. He could be an aggressive sx 1, disintegrating to 4 later on. He could be an 8w9. Idk if you've listened to his character song but there's a strong emphasis there on how "weak" and "oppressed" some of his fellow faunus (and their leaders) are and how he has strenght to do what's needed for his people.

As for other tv shows/movies...the last thing I watched (so it'd be pretty easy for me to type) was Money Heist. But i don't think it's as popular anywhere else as it is in Europe so you might've not even heard of it. I really want to start watching FMA and FMA Brotherhood when I have more time since I prefer binging. As for anything else i've watched in the past...i could try but i'm not sure i'd do a very good job at typing the characters. RWBY was fresh in my memory bc i watched it this year. And then my brother started watching it too during the quarantine so i kinda saw it twice lol

41 - 57 of 57 Posts