Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it safe to say these two play for our team?

• Wit.
  • Creativity.
  • Love of messing with people and eliciting reactions.
  • Willingness to put out things that can be misunderstood for the sake of making things interesting.
  • Being intellectual in ways that would only be evident to people close to them, people who recognize it in their work once they see the big picture, or people who unknowingly engage in a losing battle of wits with them.
  • Genuine enjoyment and use of childish humor that intentionally/unintentionally throws people off their genius trail.
Is this enough to characterize Sacha Baron Cohen and Trey Parker as ENTPs? I'd love to hear your feedback.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I'm pretty certain Sacha Baron Cohen is an ENTP. Don't know if you've heard of Dom Jolly but his humour is pretty similar to Sacha Baron Cohen's in a number of ways and I would guess he is ENTP too. Definitely one to look up if you like Sacha Baron Cohen.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I agree with the above, and Trey Parker from the South Park team is very much an ENTP.

Also I hear he wanted to be a mathematician when he got older because that's all he was really good at. Very NT

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Trey Parker not too sure on, although I doubt an introvert would wear a dress and what not to an award show.... lol, yeah I agree both sasha and trey and ENTP's, what about matt stone?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts