Personality Cafe banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Socionics makes me feel sad. Anyone else? Just studying this whole thing is awful depressing. What is the point. Are people really that stupid :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know exactly what you are feeling friend, socionics is not very well known in the west and this can cause one to feel alone in a world where only a certain thousand(s) of people only know about socionics.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Some of parts of socionics type profiles can be depressing, like reading about PoLR functions for example. There is always going to be that side of your personality that you just have to put up with because other people value it and expect it but you don't have skill in that area and it isn't important to you.

Relationship stuff can be depressing too- you read descriptions of the various relationship types and most of them sound rather negative overall, except for dual and a couple others.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't even know what to say.... I am an ESFJ (or ESFP) who only cares about feeling and sensing but when people ask me something I can analyze it to its atomic or molecular level and because of this people think I must be an ENTP or INTJ or ENTP.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Socionics makes me feel sad. Anyone else? Just studying this whole thing is awful depressing. What is the point. Are people really that stupid :(
Sometimes it does, but then a lot of things do to be honest...

I don't even know what to say.... I am an ESFJ (or ESFP) who only cares about feeling and sensing but when people ask me something I can analyze it to its atomic or molecular level and because of this people think I must be an ENTP or INTJ or ENTP.
Oh, I think I can relate to this if I get what you're saying. To my mind socionics is a very Ti approach to analysing things (relationships and the like) that's normally firmly in the domain of feeling (ethical) types. That makes it a bit weird to study... especially when I'm really "getting" it, I am getting it and it's all a subject I'm very interested in and it's giving me a language in which to think about it, so I'm drawn to it and fascinated to understand it, and yet I'm doubting myself about it as well... I don't know if that's a good explanation, it's strange though.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Accumulating useful knowledge makes me happy. So no, Socionics doesn't make me sad - much the opposite - it amuses and energizes me. Maybe it's simply a question of temperament.

·
Spotlight March 2016
8,193 Posts
You know what makes me sad?

Poverty.

Think about it.

Also, in situations where I don't have chocolate... That's pretty sad. Omg. Or eating salad instead of pizza. T_T HEART-WRENCHING.

But, Socionics? Nah.

·
Spotlight March 2016
8,193 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
hugs

yeah, they can be. @ stupid

1 - 17 of 17 Posts