Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't stop this sadism in me to have fun and objectify a man for my selfish needs and desires.
Here i am writing as clear as I can -_-
This has been in me since a dusty old time, so it's not new.
So, I'm an unsupportable person, I don't like everyone and I'm a big fat hypocrite I'm also calm and playful.
I avoid the existence of guys that are in relationships. Therefore I take advantage from what I see is suitable and in the right time, for the sake of fun, libido fulfillment, pleasure.

Back to le dark urge, what do you think of this kind of behavior in a female?
Am I scary, heartless, abusing, aggressive ...?
I appreciate your time and comment. I'm posting this in the INTJ forum first because I'd really want to see like self criticism...

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I would like to invite you for a cup of coffee and a strudel cu mere cu smetana (my own invention), as they say in Transylvania. How about some place in Transylvania? Brasov? Meet at Bran castle? There's a cafe underneath called Dracula's Cafe! I'd even let you have a pint of my blood, guaranteed HIV negative!

·
Banned
2,064 Posts
I can't stop this sadism in me to have fun and objectify a man for my selfish needs and desires.
So, I'm an unsupportable person, I don't like everyone and I'm a big fat hypocrite I'm also calm and playful.
I avoid the existence of guys that are in relationships. Therefore I take advantage from what I see is suitable and in the right time, for the sake of fun, libido fulfillment, pleasure.

I appreciate your time and comment. I'm posting this in the INTJ forum first because I'd really want to see like self criticism...
If by objectify men u mean having casual sex with them you're my hero wish all women were so open.
If you just play with them and nothing happens then you're a bitch.

Reactions: Obscure

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would like to invite you for a cup of coffee and a strudel cu mere cu smetana (my own invention), as they say in Transylvania. How about some place in Transylvania? Brasov? Meet at Bran castle? There's a cafe underneath called Dracula's Cafe! I'd even let you have a pint of my blood, guaranteed HIV negative!
What's your blood type?

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If by objectify men u mean having casual sex with them you're my hero wish all women were so open.
If you just play with them and nothing happens then you're a bitch.
Okaaay I'm a person with OCD so I don't touch anybody, especially if I'm not into him.
Then, yes I objectify men. I love beautiful bodies, skinny usually, the tall fingers, the beautiful hands, the hip bones different from mines the anatomy is more beautiful than female one, in my perspective.
If I met someone and I know I wouldn't see him again, then I flirt sufficiently. I know what you mean. No I don't overdo anything when I know nothing will happen. Not everyone is a control freak as me and guys have obviously more difficulties to bend down their hormones, so no. I guess I'm not a bitch in this matter.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts

I suppose some guys may like it. Some guys may be able to take it.

However, don't shoot the mockingbirds. Or so they say.

Seriously, if you shoot a mockingbird its a different story.

It goes straight from mutual monster mash to a one-sided, tragic bloodbath.

·
Banned
2,064 Posts
@default settings you didn't post this and the whole idea of this book with no purpose. I'd really love to read this book. I've just checked quickly to have an idea about it. And well, yes. I'm psychologically neutered as it's written by my parents yet I'm fucked up as well.
Hmm, I didn't think this is serious but here are my serious observations. We're judging ourselves way more than we judge others, the trick here is we often judge ourselves with the judgements of others (most likely some Fe users). The more you do that to yourself, the more you destroy yourself. It's not the way and I wish I knew this earlier in my life to accept myself for who I am.
You think that being attracted to hot males is morally wrong? I'm attracted to hot blondes took me 33 years of my life to realize the importance of my shallowness after everyone was like "OMG, you love her so much" and deep down I was like "WTF? I don't really love her do I? I just crave her body like madly but I also hate her guts".
If i were you i'd try to realize first that judgement are not your own and secondly learn to accept yourself, remember the wolf loses no sleep over the opinion of sheep. Trusting yourself that you can keep this in balance in a morally acceptable way it's all there is about it but unless you go on a serial killer mode, being attracted to hot males is very natural same as it is for me to be shallow and go for hot blondes, hell, since when being honest is a crime? Everyone is the same, they just fucking hide it.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hate doing this, but I should split some thoughts.
So...

Hmm, I didn't think this is serious but here are my serious observations. We're judging ourselves way more than we judge others
It's true...

The trick here is we often judge ourselves with the judgements of others (most likely some Fe users). The more you do that to yourself, the more you destroy yourself. It's not the way and I wish I knew this earlier in my life to accept myself for who I am.
I don't know. I think I've stopped self-destruction years ago.
But I do accept who I am. I know this is a need for me.

You think that being attracted to hot males is morally wrong?
Negative. NO. I don't think anything like that.

I'm attracted to hot blondes took me 33 years of my life to realize the importance of my shallowness after everyone was like "OMG, you love her so much" and deep down I was like "WTF? I don't really love her do I? I just crave her body like madly but I also hate her guts".
You know, sexually things are VERY easy for me.
Some of INTJs sometimes pretend sex is an alien thing but it's very basic for someone like me.
But when it comes to emotions, I can't mix it.
Emotions are very hard for me to have toward someone.
I've flirted so much and telling the truth has been offensive to many guys. When I'd simply say "no, I'm just into your body" or "no I'm not really interested". I admit I can still continue my game even so, I don't need lies the touching is sufficient ;)

If i were you i'd try to realize first that judgement are not your own and secondly learn to accept yourself, remember the wolf loses no sleep over the opinion of sheep. Trusting yourself that you can keep this in balance in a morally acceptable way it's all there is about it but unless you go on a serial killer mode, being attracted to hot males is very natural same as it is for me to be shallow and go for hot blondes, hell, since when being honest is a crime? Everyone is the same, they just fucking hide it.
Mmmh there is an ocean of opinions toward me but be sure that they never kept me awake :kitteh:
I think I've started with this balance. Morals are important for me but my needs are not less important. This is why I don't mix things up. For example, my best buddy and I did an experiment for curiosity, recently. We've known each other since we've learnt how to walk. It fucked my system. Seeing him, that way, touching him, being touched IT RAPED MY SYSTEM. We both agreed to never do that again. He had not been affected as I have. I couldn't wipe the images...the fucked up feelings I've got myself into.
I'm happy he's smart and understandable.

·
Banned
2,064 Posts
I hate doing this, but I should split some thoughts.
So...

It's true...

I don't know. I think I've stopped self-destruction years ago.
But I do accept who I am. I know this is a need for me.

Negative. NO. I don't think anything like that.

You know, sexually things are VERY easy for me.
Some of INTJs sometimes pretend sex is an alien thing but it's very basic for someone like me.
But when it comes to emotions, I can't mix it.
Emotions are very hard for me to have toward someone.
I've flirted so much and telling the truth has been offensive to many guys. When I'd simply say "no, I'm just into your body" or "no I'm not really interested". I admit I can still continue my game even so, I don't need lies the touching is sufficient ;)

Mmmh there is an ocean of opinions toward me but be sure that they never kept me awake :kitteh:
I think I've started with this balance. Morals are important for me but my needs are not less important. This is why I don't mix things up. For example, my best buddy and I did an experiment for curiosity, recently. We've known each other since we've learnt how to walk. It fucked my system. Seeing him, that way, touching him, being touched IT RAPED MY SYSTEM. We both agreed to never do that again. He had not been affected as I have. I couldn't wipe the images...the fucked up feelings I've got myself into.
I'm happy he's smart and understandable.
Relax, the point here is that you just assume other people are sweet innocent virtuous and pure because they say so, while feeling you're doing something wrong yourself. I'd say a smashing majority of people don't mix feelings and sex and do just fine. They put in the feelings way after sex and don't realize that this is what's going on because of stupidity. 99% of the dating scene is _JUST_ sex no feelings while 99% people will be offended when you explain this to them because you can't fix stupid. I remember the faces I've got from females proposing "fuckbuddies" to them because that's what dating really is in first instance with no guarantee of ever going further:tongue:
As for your friend, relax, it's natural you should try to enjoy it instead of feeling bad about it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts