Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Zodiac sign.

If you don't know much about it, Google it.
Am I the only one who gets the idea this is the ENTJ of the Zodiacs?

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Only if a strong, self confident Leo, or Aries doesn't disagree. Although Sags belong to the Fire family also. When i think of Sags, i find them to be warmer, very funny, almost childlike, adorable, cutesy. Leo is extremely charming with a commanding presents, while Aries is the strong, confident sexual intense lover, and mate. Fire signs are by far, my favorite.

Reactions: n2freedom

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Only if a strong, self confident Leo, or Aries doesn't disagree. Although Sags belong to the Fire family also. When i think of Sags, i find them to be warmer, very funny, almost childlike, adorable, cutesy. Leo is extremely charming with a commanding presents, while Aries is the strong, confident sexual intense lover, and mate. Fire signs are by far, my favorite.
Let me respond quickly before the wrath of astrology is bullshit comes a hunting. Leo is not only charming with a commanding presence but we are also strong, confident, creative, playful, sensual, intense lovers and mates. If you win the heart of one, you'll want for nothing. HA HA HA HA HA HA. Wanna guess my astrological sign? :D

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Let me respond quickly before the wrath of astrology is bullshit comes a hunting. Leo is not only charming with a commanding presence but we are also strong, confident, creative, playful, sensual, intense lovers and mates. If you win the heart of one, you'll want for nothing. HA HA HA HA HA HA. Wanna guess my astrological sign? :D
Unfortunately about a year ago they found that everybody is off by a month, so you might be a cancer instead.

Sign, original month, post adjustment
Cancer, June 22 - July 22, July 21 - August 9
Leo, July 23 - August 21, August 10 - September 15

Constellations of the Zodiac

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Unfortunately about a year ago they found that everybody is off by a month, so you might be a cancer instead.

Might be....maybe that's why I have mellowed with golden age. LOL! Either way Leo, Cancer, or if it shifts again Taurus....I'm still loveable me. :D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts

Lol one of my friends said it only applies to those born on a certain year. There's a certain cut off--- It's mostly the 90s babies.

lol at the reasoning.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
heh, yes they certainly are. My husband is an Leo ( INTJ) me, Aries (ENFP )..so you can just imagine the chemistry between us. Wow, talk about fire, sparks, lightening and thunder. I just checked the dates with the link provided above, our birth dates didn't effect the new and improved ;) The fire signs in my mind all have very similar traits, strong, firm , strait up to the point, forward, direct and somewhat aggressive can be included in that. And not passive aggressive either, i mean RWAR...nom nom nom ; D

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
heh, yes they certainly are. My husband is an Leo ( INTJ) me, Aries (ENFP )..so you can just imagine the chemistry between us. Wow, talk about fire, sparks, lightening and thunder. I just checked the dates with the link provided above, our birth dated didn't effect the new and improved ;) The fire signs in my mind all have very similar traits, strong, firm , direct and somewhat aggressive can be included in that. And not passive aggressive either, i mean RWAR...nom nom nom ; D
Now, now it makes sense. But, you had better curtail all this astrological talk....before you start the astrology witch hunters. LOL!

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I'm a Scorpio...

EDIT: under the old system, that is. Now I'm an Orphicicadiusus or whatever gobbledy **** the new one's called.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'd say Leo/Virgo cusp is a better fit. We're outgoing and self-possessed (Leo) but we're also analytical and disinclined towards bullshit (Virgo)

Three guesses what I am :p

·
Registered
4,636 Posts

The whole point is where the stars were aligned when you were born though, so whenever you were born it still stands as long as you weren't born before everything shifted. The reason people were off a month was due to some natural disaster or something, right..?

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't believe in Astrology, but I don't think it can't be discussed without someone stuffing their fingers in their ears just because it's not "true" or "real". Harry Potter is fiction, but I will gladly discuss the series.

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Sure. :) im gonna go ahead and guess that you are a capricorn, or a pisces at the very least.. I hope im right! ;-)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.