Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I've been on here for a while, but I was rather mistyped, so here I am, reintroducing myself. My name is Remilia, and you can call me Miss Remilia if you feel like being polite, ojou-sama if you're a suck-up, or Remi if we already know each other. xD

I'm an ENTP 5w6 4w5 8w7 sx/so/sp. I'm not sure if there are a lot of ENTP type 5s out there, but I guess I'll be in the minority! *shrug*

Some things about me people should know:
1. I love arguing! I was part of a mock trial team in high school, and I had an absolute blast.

2. I also like performing...I'm a musician, and if I had more spare time, I'd be a stage actress as well (but homework takes up my time).

3. I have a thing for shoes. And purses. And shoes that match purses. Oh hell...I like fashion in general.

4. I like anime. Not all of it, but a lot. My favorite is Elfen Lied, with Claymore coming to a close second. Candy Boy and Strawberry Panic were cute, too. Uuu! And Lucky Star and K-On. I tend to read manga more than watching the shows because I like the artwork.

5. I'm a gamer. I adore the Touhou Project (*wink*), Portal, Half-Life, Left4Dead, and Halo. I don't have a Steam, but if I did, I'd let you know what my username was so we could shoot things. ^_^

6. I'm a lesbian, in case you haven't guessed by now. I'm one of the pretty ones. ;)

7. I'm a writer! I have a deviantArt, where I post fanwork and my poetry and etc. Mostly fanwork these days, though. Where has my career gone so wrong...?

8. I hate the emoticons on here. No offense to the developers or emoticon-ers.

9. I'm a college student! I might go into music professionally, but lately I've been thinking about marketing...we'll see what happens.

10. I speak Latin semi-fluently, some Italian, and I'm currently learning Spanish. I also know some Japanese, but not enough to carry a complex conversation.

I think that's about it. If you want to talk, don't be afraid to send me a PM! I'll reply as soon as I can.

Valete,

Remilia

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Hey there and congrats on discovering your true type! :happy:

Reactions: Sakuya

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
Hey! nyuuuuu! haha... great! an anime-fan lesbian! (i'm bi, but we can be twins for now) you ever watched ergo proxy? welcome and hello and watch out for my yandere powers.

Reactions: Sakuya
1 - 7 of 7 Posts