Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! long time no see! :)
so i'm unsure if somebody has already created a thread in the INFP forum on this topic but i was really curious as to what you all might think. the other day at school a whole bunch of kids were talking about how "the sandy hook shootings were all just a big conspiracy" and all that. (i'm assuming that you've heard) First i was baffled that anyone would say something like that about something so serious, then i got linked this video. . .

So i'm honestly not sure what i believe. It could be that this video was edited and made by some loser who just wants to cause trouble, or it could very well be true. of course, i haven't investigated at all so i have no idea where i stand. but i thought you'd might have more insight

So tell me, what do you think? was it a hoax or is it the real thing?
(I appologize if this is a repost! XD)

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I completely and 100% disagree with the hoax claims. Seriously. And this link puts it all so much more nicely than I can:

Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories « The OFFICIAL Webpage of "Spiffy" Sean Styles

You want to know what I think is odd about the whole Sandy Hook incident? That a guy freaking blew the heads off a bunch of kids. Does it NEED to be weirder than that?

With all due respect to my confederates who have previously disagreed, none of the hoax claims have much merit.

Reactions: ThatOne

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Honestly, I think reality is really weird.
I always assume the truth is buried somewhere in the middle.

Reactions: Bricolage
1 - 7 of 7 Posts