Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an effort to prove that INTJs are never wrong because they have the ability to alter the space-time continuum at will...

I present this thread...

in honor of brainstorming, the process that prevents thinking by generating "ideas"

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So the stegosaurus school of Epistemology, Calculus and Fern Cultivation was totally out of touch with the grassroots velociraptor movement of imaginary numbers and paradox reduction?

I never knew any of this stuff

·
Registered
532 Posts
I motion that this is all a LIE! This is merely an attempt for the XNTJ's to appear smart, to say BS theories, and to distract us from the true problem (which has yet to be discovered). I must congratulate you all on your success! Now I shake my head in shame at how easily it was bought :dry:.

Warning: This has been a ramble!

·
mafia mod
13,335 Posts
There will be a solution to that soon with genetically engineered eucalyptus. I heard though, just a rumour, that it will look like a tomato.

Again its just a rumour which will be thoroughly investigated by the philosophers when they are finished with their lectures

·
mafia mod
13,335 Posts
Of course we could get a video camera out, shoot pictures of their backs and call the movie "Thoracic Park"

·
Registered
ENTP
359 Posts
So a velociraptor walks into a bar and says "Bartender, give me a beer with no mammoth, and divide it by zero"

The bartender says "Mammoths no longer exist and neither do you, and you can't divide by zero, smartass."

Velociraptor says "Alright, don't give me a zero divided by beer without koala."

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
DarkestHour, I would have to agree with you. As a student of zoology, I've studied the koala's photosynthetic dna structure and found that under extreme drought they will grow eucalyptus sprouts from their rectum. Which leads me to believe that they are the only species, besides humans, that grows its own food.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts