Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DISCLAIMER: Take the 'hate' in this thread with a grain of salt. All is meant in good humor
With that said, lets begin:
"Hate is a dish best served cold"
- Mahatma Ghandi

Hey. Second time poster, long time lurker. Taptap. Ok, here we go.

ENFJ: You need to realize that your opinions =/= facts. But then logic isn't really your strongest side, is it? No, because if that was the case, I'm sure you would've realized the absurdity in expecting everyone to conform to the same value system. Do you realize how annoying this habit is to other people? And get this through your skull: there are as many value systems as there are people. You're one in 7 billion. You're not special. In fact, I'm not even sure why I'm talking to you.

ENTJ
: You're a huge douche but you already knew that, didn't you? Probably why you can't stand other ENTJs. Would it hurt you to stop for a second to consider the fact that not everyone are out to get you and there actually are good, well meaning people in the world?

ENFP: "You're amazing, lets go blazing. Did I see her? No, just a blur. I want cookies and I have no boundaries! What's that? I'm fat? Hey fuck you, man! What ya say? Oh, my hat? It's nice? I'm sorry, don't go! Hey! Stop being gay! Oh, that's offensive? I'll show you offensive! HADAYAAYAYAYA!!! :(" So, yeah. Maybe recognize other people's feelings once in a while? Also, you're obnoxious.

ENTP: Oh, nothing needs to be said here. You're the only type that is perfect in every way possible, right? You're totally not that guy who's stuck in a neverending identity crisis, never actually knowing who he is, always arguing other people and thinking he's right all the time, right? No, you're so not him. Ok, you can give me the cold shoulder for pointing out a few of your many flaws now. I honestly don't care. There are way more pleasant and funny people to hang out with.

INTJ: There's a reason why you're the most likely type to have no friends. Also aspergers. And for being such a smart bunch, you guys have terrible memories. But that's okay because you know what you don't know, right? Actually, it's not. It's not okay that you're my psychologist and I'm forced to go through the most awkward questions several times because you forgot what I said and didn't write it down. Why are you so interested in my sex life, anyway? Oh, that's right. You're a creep.

INFJ: Should I really have to write it out? You claim to be able to read my mind. You claim to be in my head. Then you misinterpret what I said and stop calling me, breaking all contact. I hope you die alone.

INFP: How are the fluffy clouds in la-la land doing? I'm having kind of a dilemma here. I have so much to say but could I really add anything substantial that an INFP hasn't already though of in terms of self-hatred? Because that's all that you guys are good at, anyway. You're like an autistic version of ENFP. But hey, look at the positive side: at least you're not INFJs.

INTP: You claim to be logical, yet you disregard my entirely rational argument based on a simple typo. Yeah, that's logical. You're the master of semantics. It's a shame you're not a master of getting laid or anything people-reated. But hey, at least you noticed the missing L in 'related'.

ESTJ: Look up "organized sociopath". Or "psychopath". That's how the world sees you.

ESFJ: Just because I'm not talking to you doesn't mean I'm intentionally being rude. Some times people are just down, okay? Shouldn't you know that, by the way? You pride yourself in being a "people person", yet you can't really understand the people around you. Yeah, you know what they like, what they do and who they're cheating on but you don't really get them.

ESFP: You funny guy, I kill you last! Well that would be true if you could stop shouting the latest funny word you have heard out loud in class. But oh well, hearing you shout a couple of times a month is worth it. Most of the time, you're sitting in the dorm, getting high. And we all love you for that. But if you don't get your act together, we wont be able to rescue the world from all the sociopathic STJs and NTJs like we promised each other we would. :sad:

ESTP: I honestly don't got much to say about this type because I haven't had extended periods of contact with convicts.

ISTJ
: Just thinking about you guys makes me yawn. Here, to make you feel special for once in your life, you'll be the only type to receive their own image:
nofun.jpg

ISFJ: You know what's more annoying than a passive aggressive push over? A passive aggressive push over with no sense of humor or imagination!

ISTP: You're like INTPs who only want to talk about football. Trust me, that's not a good thing.

ISFP: The most selfish, ego-centric F-type. You keep things bottled up because you're terrible at expressing yourself verbally. Here, have a pen. Draw a picture of how much you hate my guts. Meanwhile, I'll be off doing something that matters and will make my life better.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
ISTP: You're like INTPs who only want to talk about football. Trust me, that's not a good thing.
That's it? Weak.

Why don't you just message a mod and ask them to shut down your account?

·
Banned
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's it? Weak.

Because then I wouldn't be able to exercise my freedom to joke around? I should've put a disclaimer in the beginning of the post, like "Be blithely, take things lightly, it's unlikely I would want to hurt you rightly. :)" In fact, I'm going to do that right now.

Reactions: Zerosum

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
This sentence is the most I've ever talked about football.

Also this thread is not productive. And at the least belongs in the Spam>Venting subforum.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Because then I wouldn't be able to exercise my freedom to joke around? I should've put a disclaimer in the beginning of the post, like "Be blithely, take things lightly, it's unlikely I would want to hurt you rightly. :)" In fact, I'm going to do that right now.
Please also fix the ISTP comments. A robot joke, something.

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
To all of my ENFP, ENTP, ENFJ, ENTJ, ESFJ, ESTJ, ESFP, ESTP, INFP, INFJ, INTJ, INTP, ISTJ, ISTP, ISFJ, and ISFP friends...

Harder... harder... oh yeah, that's the spot. Faster... right there, baby. That's what I like... right there. Mmmmm, I'm gonna make you my bitch. You like that? Ohhhh yes. I'll suck your 9243u8r943qut and then I'll 23y4roeuero your 204ur5ieowuroi a lot. Ohhhh. Oh.

Oh

Oh

Oh

Oh

Oh

Oh

Oh

italksnastayyyys2u. ulikeit? yuuuum.

·
Banned
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please also fix the ISTP comments. A robot joke, something.
Robot? I think people associate robots more with ISTJs. I have an ISTP friend and the only thing he likes more than football is talking about fooball.

Reactions: Ace Face

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
That's it? Weak.

Even with my moderated 30 minutes online allowed by the state penitentiary I was able to deduce that @taptap was making a joke. Sheesh :rolleyes: Now I gotta go pump some iron in the yard or make a shiv.

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
This sentence is the most I've ever talked about football.

Also this thread is not productive. And at the least belongs in the Spam>Venting subforum.
Just mention @Stephen or send one of the mods a PM. I like mentioning because it saves me time.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Robot? I think people associate robots more with ISTJs. I have an ISTP friend and the only thing he likes more than football is talking about fooball.
It's the Ti-dom thing.

Even with my moderated 30 minutes online allowed by the state penitentiary I was able to deduce that taptap was making a joke. Sheesh :rolleyes: Now I gotta go pump some iron in the yard or make a shiv.
I actually thought they were the same person that posted about being banned from another site. I don't care enough to memorize usernames and I get it wrong sometimes.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
I get that it's a joke, I just think this kind of thing causes drama. Somebody always gets their feelings hurt. JMHO

·
THE IRON GIANT
10,129 Posts
That's it? Weak.

Yeah, humor or not, this isn't helping anything. This forum's already full of people who think these stereotypes are true. @taptap, you can keep your account (for now at least), but the thread ends here.

Robot? I think people associate robots more with ISTJs.
Who would ever get that idea? :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.