Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 487 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think with our intuitive nature, this should be pretty interesting. Write a little paragraph/sentence about what you think the person just above you is like, or if you really know the person, what you appreciate about them. If you don't know them, you can go on their profile and find some of their posts or just completely make it up. Who would really know anyway?

I don't know if there is already a thread like this but I thought it may be fun and help us get to know each other a bit better.

·
MOTM February 2014
4,788 Posts
I think with our intuitive nature, this should be pretty interesting. Write a little paragraph/sentence about what you think the person just above you is like, or if you really know the person, what you appreciate about them. If you don't know them, you can go on their profile and find some of their posts or just completely make it up. Who would really know anyway?

I don't know if there is already a thread like this but I thought it may be fun and help us get to know each other a bit better.
I don't know you much, but maybe I'll try?

You're a humorous (willing to make jokes) sort of person who likes to see the good side of things. Often willing to learn about stuff, especially if you're interested in it. Perhaps have more of a Thinking side than some INFPs and maybe even seem apathetic on the outside. You seem like someone I'd like to get to know :laughing:

Wish I could write more, but I'm afraid of being too wrong.

·
Registered
622 Posts
You're an idealist. Hopelessly in love with the ideals of a perfect world, or something very close to it. You enjoy thinking about things, but you never share your thoughts. You are scared of being judged or be labeled as weird for talking about things like that. You're very good at talking though, and when you do, people tend to get caught off guard. I feel you know what people are feeling...a sort of 6th sense. You are the standard outcast variation, unsure of her future.

:proud:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Merov

You're a keen observer, you're able to take in details very quickly and form very accurate perceptions about them. It's been that way for you all your life. You take a sort of quiet but passionate pleasure in investigating the meaningful puzzles of life and then taking the answers to connect you to some sort of graceful, unique output. You generally have a love for answers that are esoteric in their philosophical nature. You have the potential to become someone who is quick in solving cases (perhaps crimes) and catching the culprits. You have a tendency to solve complex mathematical equations and link your calculating abilities to how possible scenarios can turn out, yet you still have your creativity and idealism intact. (Wait are you INFP?) You are a person who is very people oriented, service oriented yet you are very organized with managing time for yourself. You are a curious, compassionate soul.

Am I right? :crazy:

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Oh shoot. well...

Izzie,

I feel like you're someone that wants to be able to see more inside of someone than she actually does.You enjoy supernatural things and are at odds with your religion and try to convince yourself that you follow your faith,but really there are times you sway from it.You're not really sure at all who you really might be. You want attention yet at the same time I could see you being the type to shy away from it in real life.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Lets give it a try :tongue:

Calvaire, From what I feel you're a kind and helpful person on a deep level who likes to help others, Have a like for silly and beautiful things and probably part of your personality, You have a Interest in others thoughts and feelings.
Overall you're a kind and amazing person!

No idea if I'm any good at this but I tried to ignore my brain and rely on my gut feeling much as I could. :happy:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Riy

You are someone who is very affectionate with your partner and friends, you often show your love in outpouring generous acts of service, even though you sometimes find it hard to express your feelings in words. You often put your heart on your sleeve, you make love seem to be the centre of your world, but you are not weak, you have a strong sense of identity since a young age. You usually appear childish and playful, but you are actually insightful in some aspects beyond your age. You love a lot of healthy action that are related to love and connecting human interactions, you love universal body languages that remind you of love and the beautiful things in life. Having a natural sense of inclination towards outward expressions that show love without awkwardness, you seem reserved but you have an outgoing side that naturally comes out when you feel connected with the energies around you. You also like to write about the things that move your heart and give you a high sense of ''being experienced'' in your diary.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Riy

You are someone who is very affectionate with your partner and friends, you often show your love in outpouring generous acts of service, even though you sometimes find it hard to express your feelings in words. You often put your heart on your sleeve, you make love seem to be the centre of your world, but you are not weak, you have a strong sense of identity since a young age. You usually appear childish and playful, but you are actually insightful in some aspects beyond your age. You love a lot of healthy action that are related to love and connecting human interactions, you love universal body languages that remind you of love and the beautiful things in life. Having a natural sense of inclination towards outward expressions that show love without awkwardness, you seem reserved but you have an outgoing side that naturally comes out when you feel connected with the energies around you. You also like to write about the things that move your heart and give you a high sense of ''being experienced'' in your diary.
Izzie,
You strike me as a very deep thinker who isn't afraid to delve into the darker aspects of human nature. You've managed to conquer the narcassistic trap many inrtospecters fall into. You're just as interested in the complexities of others as you are of your own. You're a woman of extremes. When you laugh you completely lose it. You're not one to chuckle silently. When you cry you aren't afraid to be flooded by tears because you know you're a strong swimmer and have the strength to pull yourself to the shore, even if your arms are aching and the current is dragging you under. You will not be beaten. You will not drown.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Guinevere

Oh...you're too kind... :blushed: I didn't expect that..I'm not sure about narcissistic traps though, I'm disorganized I think I fall into a few of them sometimes :maybe:

You are someone who appreciates the outside beauty of others, but it doesn't reflect a superficial nature. You think that a person's soul and heart are always reflected on the outside, based on your experience. You are most fascinated by visionaries with good instincts above all people in life. You are often very direct, straightforward about your goals and your thought processes. You hate thinking about the narrow mindedness and bigotry in this world, and you think the world would be a better place if people appreciated the beauty in each other more often. Although you appear to see the good before the bad in people, you are often driven by a low tolerance for injustice, even in the smallest forms. On the outer core, you appear to wear rose tinted glasses to life but at the most authentic core, you are careful, guarded and suspicious although those traits do not create frustration inside you. You love simplistic art, because you think simplistic art speaks the most meanings in life.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Izzie - Lots of guessing-

You are confident and satisfied with your life at the moment. When something fascinates you, you explore it as much as possible and are not afraid to ask questions. You are matter-of-fact and honest. You care about your small, close group of friends a lot. You love to joke around to relieve stress. When you answer a question, you give it full thought and always answer well and insightfully. People appreciate your thoughts in a group discussion and you're respected for your intelligence and kindness.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Acey

You love making plans that relate to the future, you see thinking ahead as a sign of maturity. You are often well mannered in front of your friends but those manners can hide your wild, adventurous streak. You often seem to take manners very seriously in almost every occasion, but likes to laugh along with people who make really funny jokes. You like to surround yourself with the company of good humored and open minded people because you cannot stand anyone who is too uptight or too rigid in your terms. You have a lot of goals, and they mostly relate to personal. You would like to take your friends beyond their dreams someday, which prove that you are a loyal friend and one in a million when it comes to friendships; you will remain a gem against stones of people who move on more easily from their friends. You also desire a change of social structure in your society and wish people out there would be more confident in their social skills, because you often have good visions which relate to social harmony and stronger friendships. You are a person who does not see his own caring nature as a weakness, but embraces it. You have strong values and never feel weak or ashamed because of it. You have a strong sense of self that is not directed by people, but directed by the values you have chosen to keep for life. You can seem strict when you judge a person by their deeds, but at the same time you are still very open minded when it comes to eccentric humor and odd social behavior. You find it hard to ever give in to superficial traps, and you value almost every single valuable human interaction in your life. When you are sad, you can get too dark in a way that scares people, thus you often keep your sadness to yourself alone.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Acey

You love making plans that relate to the future, you see thinking ahead as a sign of maturity. You are often well mannered in front of your friends but those manners can hide your wild, adventurous streak. You often seem to take manners very seriously in almost every occasion, but likes to laugh along with people who make really funny jokes. You like to surround yourself with the company of good humored and open minded people because you cannot stand anyone who is too uptight or too rigid in your terms. You have a lot of goals, and they mostly relate to personal. You would like to take your friends beyond their dreams someday, which prove that you are a loyal friend and one in a million when it comes to friendships; you will remain a gem against stones of people who move on more easily from their friends. You also desire a change of social structure in your society and wish people out there would be more confident in their social skills, because you often have good visions which relate to social harmony and stronger friendships. You are a person who does not see his own caring nature as a weakness, but embraces it. You have strong values and never feel weak or ashamed because of it. You have a strong sense of self that is not directed by people, but directed by the values you have chosen to keep for life. You can seem strict when you judge a person by their deeds, but at the same time you are still very open minded when it comes to eccentric humor and odd social behavior. You find it hard to ever give in to superficial traps, and you value almost every single valuable human interaction in your life. When you are sad, you can get too dark in a way that scares people, thus you often keep your sadness to yourself alone.
that was pretty good :) mostly because of all the compliments, but let's just say that it's all true:laughing:

·
Banned
3,426 Posts
Ninja'd

To Acey: From what I've observed in the threads you've made, you're very intelligent and inquisitive. You seem to like to involve others in discussions and value what every person has to say. I would say that you're a peaceful, relaxed person, and pretty cheerful.

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Just a fantastical person with an awesome signature! Whenever I see you have commented, I'm interested in reading your posts! :happy:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Calvaire seems really sweet, quiet and kind but like she can stand her ground in any argument. From what I've read, I very rarely disagree with anything she has to say. Sometimes I don't think she gives herself enough credit but she probably should. She also has creepily pretty eyes and I want to steal them. :proud:

Also, Caraez got skipped so I'll do them as well:
She seems really intelligent and her opinions are solid but there is a kind, dreamy quality to her. I feel like she is willing to work on herself quite a bit and learn new things. Seems like a pretty cool person who is probably a really good friend.

1 - 20 of 487 Posts