Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think this thread is anywhere on the forum, and if it isn't, it should be (since most people are douchebags). Since I have been feeling good lately, I think this is a positive step for me to achieve since it's always good to remember what a shit head you truly are. Preferably long paragraphs explaining why you're worthless.

I can't think of anything right now for myself but by all means start without me.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I wish I was there to save my friend.

·
Registered
ISFJ 6w7 sp/so
27,919 Posts
normally this would be very easy, but right now I'm drawing a blank

oh wait here we go

I'm unemployed, I have no friends, I have no car, I have no money, I'm often bored and lonely
I can't do what I want without that simple stuff that people take for granted

·
Registered
Knavish Equerry
1,192 Posts
I'm allergic to milk protein, and pollinated fruits/vegetables. :sick:
I can only eat sugar snap peas after cooking first, otherwise oral inflammation kicks in.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I’ve never had so many panic attacks until the recent years of my life. Why does it hurt so as, why do I feel so sad?? Grief and bereavement, inevitable.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
My back is kinda' messed up, and I had a chance to fix it when I was younger but I didn't take it. Now I have to wait until my late twenties to get laser surgery.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Delete

·
Banned
259 Posts
Not really in agreement with the premise, instead I'll post here to encourage my own self improvement:

I'm too quick to isolate myself from acquaintances I don't make a quick and steady connection with.

·
Registered
ISFJ 6w7 sp/so
27,919 Posts
I'm not happy being fat anymore. My legs hurt from mowing yesterday. I don't remember the last time my legs hurt. I really need to lose weight and exercise regularly again.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I'm very judgmental.

·
Registered
Knavish Equerry
1,192 Posts
I can become fairly rigid when tired, hungry, or otherwise lacking some basic human necessity.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
One of the few things I'm a perfectionist with is creative writing, and it makes me take forever to get even the shortest of creative projects complete.

·
Registered
INFP 9w1 sp/so
2,468 Posts
My HIV status.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts