Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We INFPs are often willing to be hard on ourselves, but this is the chance to be positive and brag a little without feeling bad. I want to know what you like about yourself. It could be as simple and shallow as, for me, I think I've got great, fit legs. It could also be something with depth. For instance, the fact that being in a band playing music I wrote has helped turn my drummer's life in a good direction makes me feel like my creative output has finally made a worthwhile impact on someone.

So, what about you? Look in the mirror, look inside yourself, look at yourself from the viewpoint of another person. What is great about you?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I'm passionate about solving my problems.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I have the greatest hair ever.

I can play the guitar like a Mother F*cking riot...

·
Registered
275 Posts
I strive to do good and remain positive and uplifting towards people.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I give everyone a chance, and even the benefit of the doubt, eventually.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Oooooh, I like this thread. We INFPs always seem to be really hard on ourselves, and we never really appreciate our good qualities.

Umm, what I like about myself is that I try my best to be humble, that I have good analytical skills, and that I have a VERY good memory when it comes to remembering things about people :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
I have the rare ability to turn my empathy off and on like a switch--I can be stern while also being sensitive. I am assertive. I don't let people push me around--and I don't let people push others around! I can find genuine happiness when all seems dark not because I'm an optimist but because I am a problem solver, and I know that by way of A, B, and C, I can make X less painful. My favorite thing about myself: I have discovered after a dark and tumultuous journey of doubt and dispair that I really do love who I am. I love whom I believe God made me to be. At last, though I know she is flawed, and I know she makes/has made mistakes, I find myself incredibly comfortable in her company. :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
I shed tears for others on a daily basis, but I don't allow the taking-on of their suffering to bring me down. My heart is wide open.

·
Registered
937 Posts
This is hard. I tend to link up all of my good points with bad points.

I'm very tolorant of people (ie, i'm too weak to speak up when you do something that annoys me)

I have a great imagination (because I neglect reality)

etc

·
Registered
373 Posts
This is hard. I tend to link up all of my good points with bad points.

I'm very tolorant of people (ie, i'm too weak to speak up when you do something that annoys me)

I have a great imagination (because I neglect reality)

etc
Cheater cheater pumpkin-eater!

"Macona is very tolerant of others and has an a great imagination."

^ a suitable response. More importantly, a truthful response :) The truth is rarely humble~

·
Banned
3,960 Posts
A self awareness and self realisation to give self love kind of thread? I dig it! ;)

I suppose I never stop to think about it myself until this thread came up. The recent one is that I realised I am a very intuitive dancer. I have rhythm ! :D I can synchronise my movements to the music, and it means I have musicality.

I love helping others too. Recently I managed to help an ex collegue out of some trouble, and I felt so deeply happy about it. I think I miss this element of my life.

·
Banned
4,187 Posts
My dark, prolific imagination :p Nobody else I know fantasizes about My Little Pony and Care Bear characters being lovingly 'dissected' by Jack the Ripper in a myriad of 'exciting' ways.

I easily conjure gleefully sadistic scenarios from the darkest, depraved depths of my mind without being fettered by the inconvenience of a 'conscience'.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
My dark, prolific imagination :p Nobody else I know fantasizes about My Little Pony and Care Bear characters being lovingly 'dissected' by Jack the Ripper in a myriad of 'exciting' ways.

I easily conjure gleefully sadistic scenarios from the darkest, depraved depths of my mind without being fettered by the inconvenience of a 'conscience'.
LOL! You are disturbingly surreal.

Reactions: Sina and Morpheus83
1 - 20 of 66 Posts