Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 503 Posts

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all need a little love and encouragement, so let's give it! There are so many people here that I appreciate. I won't put everyone's name in one post... that would be a huge monster of a friggin post, lol. I'll personally post my appreciation one member at a time. It will keep things going :) All types are welcome to join. I'll start us off.

@The King Of Dreams

You are one of the most genuinely kind people I've ever met. You never have anything negative to say about anyone or anything. It's so refreshing and inspiring. I can't think of a post one in which you've complained! If only more people had your attitude... <3 You're a genuinely amazing person, and I appreciate your fun, delightful presence on these forums :) You have a heart of gold, my friend. Always be yourself and never be ashamed. You're an incredible person, and all of us here can see that :)

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Khys

I have always admired you. You're fun and quirky, but that's not my favorite thing about you. My favorite thing about you is the passion you have as a mother. Your love and deep-rooted devotion to your children inspires me. You are a fantastic lady, and I very much enjoy reading your posts here at PerC :) Keep up the good work at home and here online ;D

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Oh yesh! I love compliments! (Yes, I know, I'm gushy :p)

@ModelandActress

I wish I knew you in real life so I could hang out with you. I think you're a great friend, and I admire you on how strong you are. You're funny, pretty, we have a TON in common, and I love how you're so defiantly you. I actually consider you closer than some of my friends in real life, because you and I both focus on the true meaning of friendship. *bear hugs* :D

@Zeptometer

You're a real nice, witty, and genuine guy, and I think you have a lot of insight and awesomeness to share with everyone. In fact, I honestly consider you the closest guy friend I have. You're strong, and you've been through a lot, and I don't think you think much of yourself, and I really think you should. Also, I dig your brutal honesty. :D

@Ace Face

MEGA MEEEEE! Hahahah. Well, I look up to you a lot, and I just love your attitude. :D I think your posts are very insightful, witty, and just pure AWESOME. From the moment I met you I felt like we had a connection, even though I barely knew you. (Is that weird? Well yeah, but.... anyway...) I love how you're so nice and respectful, but you don't let anyone treat you like a doormat. Keep on being awesome! :)

@MuChApArAdOx

Hey! You're really knowledgeable, witty, and I love your spunk. I can tell that you're really complex, profound, and passionate going about your life, and I'd really, really like to get to know you more.

@nomnomcornships

HEEEY YOU! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Anyway, you're hilarious and very idealistic. :) You're like Tinkerbell, with your little happy pixie dust and all that jazz xD *hugs*

@SenhorFrio

You're a cool kid. XD Hahahha, well, I think you're really unique, funny, and profound, and I like that! :D Also, embrace the Te, it's just sheer awesome :'D

@The King Of Dreams

You're just so nice! You're genuinely, genuinely, nice and idealistic. I can tell when people fake that to get along, but with you I see something that I hardly EVER see in people. I see a very funny, smart, and kind spirit. :) Keep on being awesome!

@Cerulean

Yo! I don't think you think much of yourself by the way you talk, but I think you should. You're really caring, complex, and I love your introvertedness xD And nice profile btw, "In your lucid dreams" XD I LOL'ed!

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@Cover3

I secretly stalk all of your posts :p I love the way your mind works, and I enjoy watching you debate :) Beneath the surface lies a young man who's eager to learn and make the best of his life. I absolutely adore that about you. To say I thoroughly enjoy your presence on these forums is an understatement. Keep being yourself... you're amazing :) *sneaks quick hug*

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
@Ace Face

I would said that I appreciate the way you contribute and how much you dedicate on it
Also I love your signature/photo it s so unique !
Aww, thank you. I admire the fact that you're not afraid to ask questions. You will ask questions and you won't stop until you get an answer :) Your persistence is incredible!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Aww, thank you. I admire the fact that you're not afraid to ask questions. You will ask questions and you won't stop until you get an answer :) Your persistence is incredible!

Interesting, you reveal something that I never thought about :)

@Alysariahttp://personalitycafe.com/members/alysaria.html

I would said that I love how much you are everywhere (on Perc and enfpforum ) I dono if it s your avatar that seems popup each time there is a enfp involved question , but it s sure that you are on your way to enlight it :)

1 - 20 of 503 Posts