John Mayer: Say
YouTube - John Mayer - Say

Take all of your wasted honor
Every little past frustration
Take all your so called problems
Better put 'em in quotations

Say what you need to say
Say what you need to saaaay...

I thought I would start a "say" thread for INFJs, where you can say anything to nobody, anybody, everybody. You know those moments when you have something building up inside and there's a lot of frustration that you just want to say (without re-editing, rewording what you write), but just throw out a free-flow of your raw emotions? Well, here is a thread for you to do that, hehe, I hope some of my fellow INFJs can find this thread useful!

·
Registered
428 Posts
I just want to say that I noticed you start a lot of threads. But keep up the good work! :laughing:

Reactions: alice144

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I hate to feel disillusioned, which I get whenever one of my ideals faces the nonsense of this world. I would have this beautiful ideal of what I want to do and how things are supposed to be only to be frustrated by the negativity of human nature. What humans?! 13 year olds! They are not even mature enough to do most things yet all they think about is money and how to cheat to get what they want with no work whatsoever. If it was 1 or 2 of them then fine but a whole class! What are these parents teaching their children? :dry:

Thank you curious

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm feeling a bit down today! ;( I hate feeling this way, when I need some 'unwind' time, but I'd rather be out there doing something or planning for some future goal. I hate it when I feel like I'm living in my head and I feel so dissociated and out of touch with reality

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
You may just want to skim past this one

Tried my best to make it unnoticeable

Sometimes I feel like nobody will ever fully be able to love me

Because I feel like I am too much for anyone to handle

So I stand back and tell myself that it's okay to be alone

And I try to reassure myself that I am all that I will need

Thank you Curious, that has been inside me for a long time

·
Registered
737 Posts
I wanted so badly to see you naked, [previous classmate]. You have such a beautiful sense of style and fashion and your voice is so soothing and cool and I know I'm charming and I know we'd have fun together. Please buy some more coffee and talk to me more and I'll impress you further with my magic and my dreams of becoming a physician and, more importantly, a man and you'll be mine and I'll be yours forever and forever until tomorrow and the morning after. And then we'll go our separate ways.

That's what I needed to say.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
uhhhhh......yeah. There are these days... where I've planned everything perfectly, but I wake up and I just don't feel like doing it anymore. I drag my feet at first, try then try talking myself back into it and .. yeah, it's not happening.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
People need to chill out and stop being so dramatic. You don't need to take the phrase 'all the world's a stage' that literally.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts