Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel fear and courage.

I want to start over and be the person I've always wanted to be, after the most heart wrenching past, but a part of me is still scared.

I want to let go, just trust in my heart and my intuition, I deserve it after everything I had gone through, but a part of me is still scared.

I spammed the forum too much partly due to idea overload. (Hey you're not the only one who's emo, at least I tried to be more positive)

Sorry, just filling the huge void. Take care.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Scared is ok. Trusting feelings and intuition instead of reasoning is sometimes like jumping of a cliff expecting to fly. Except that sometimes we actually CAN and DO fly.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I spammed the forum too much partly due to idea overload.
I agree you have.

A good piece of advice I got recently was: stop overthinking.

Sometimes our inner voice goes a bit hysterical and we need a bit of a slap...The way I "slap" myself is by shutting the voice off momentarily by getting engaged or focused on something else, anything from tidying up a cupboard, doing exercise, or reading a book.

It normally helps me to go with the flow, relax and let things happen. The noise of my inner voice telling me what I should do, how I should be, what I really am like, about the future, about the past, about how I get things wrong and what if this and what if that and I wish it was that way......is deafening.

Sometimes I need space from myself, I can get so wrapped up in myself I can't hear anything or see the solution to anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts