Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Scars are incredibly sexy. I love them! Too many guys I know feel ashamed of them, but seriously, they are so damned hot.

My first sexual partner had this wicked scar all along his spine from the surgery he had to have on his back to straighten it back up. He hated it but I adored it! I also loved that it was super sensitive and I used to lick up his entire back just to watch him squirm happily. Sexiest scar I've come across to date.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
I have four scars left over from surgery a few months ago. On my face, I have a small scar above my left eye, on my eyebrow, from an old basketball injury and a very, very old scar starting at my right eye and going down my right cheek from when a kid hit me in the face with a stick.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Sometimes I find them attractive though I don't really pay much attention to them. There is one guy I know who has a scar by his eyebrow that I really like.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
I think scars are sexy. There is a special beauty in imperfection.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Scars are not particularly a turn on for me. But I'll deal with it if I like the guy. And after reading the article, that would make sense. I'm not into short-term relationships. They are a waste of my time.

I'm wondering how hot I'd be considered if I had a nice scar going down my face and neck. Not sure I'd like it if someone only liked me for my scar.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I've been shot a few times which have created scarring on my back and side area. Women when they see it think it's incredibly hot... I don't, of course. I'm an embarrassed of it. I don't understand how scars= hot. Such a confusing notion to me. It signifies damage to something! But not only is it damage, it's memories. And most of the times, bad memories at that. Is it that bad boy thing women tend to go for? Hum... :mellow:

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
I've been shot a few times which have created scarring on my back and side area. Women when they see it think it's incredibly hot... I don't, of course. I'm an embarrassed of it. I don't understand how scars= hot. Such a confusing notion to me. It signifies damage to something! But not only is it damage, it's memories. And most of the times, bad memories at that. Is it that bad boy thing women tend to go for? Hum... :mellow:
I can see where you're coming from.

For me, it's not really about how you got the scar. It's that you survived whatever left you with it. It's a sign of strength.

Edit:

Thought I'd add this, "Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Kahlil Gibran

Scars are indeed memories. Some are far worse than others. But the past has made you who you are. So it follows then that whoever cares for you now, would not begrudge you that scar.

I didn't read the article so I have no idea what mumbo jumbo it has to say about finding scars attractive in the short-term. Maybe for some women it does have to do with their bad-boy fantasies, but we are not all alike.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
I have a nice scar on my right leg just above the kneecap from getting the skin pinched between two 45lb weights at the gym. I also have permanent scars on my shins from deadlifting, where the bar would rip into my legs.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Admit it! You only got shot to impress the ladies. Thats low, just low. I'd shoot you for that but it would only make you hotter.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I think it's primal. If you see a guy with a facial scar, it's not just the scare. If the scare makes the guy look like he got the worst of it and his body language furthers that theory then the chick may not think he's hot. Of course the care taker types may still be interested. But if a guy has a scar and a good story, or a swagger that suggests he held his own and was possibly a victor, that he went through and ordeal and survived, women are more than likely to find him attractive. Survivor, protector = good genes and good provider. Not that most women would sit down and think this out, it's like a large number of guys loving big boobs even when they know they're fake. They are wired to be attracted to certain things.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I have fresh facial scarring from a few months back. It looks like mutilated acne.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I don't find scars particularly sexy but I don't mind them at all either.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I don't usually notice scars. Or acne, or facial hair, or what color eyes someone has, or even their gender. :unsure:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.