Personality Cafe banner

Will you or would you eat GMOs?

• I'm a vegan or veggiehead.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Science or Mother Nature? Kick that bish to the CURB!?

1375 Views 11 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  PowerShell
I was perusing my favorite app, Flipboard, when I came across a Gizmodo posting about GMO foods. The vast majority of people were jumping on board the meat wagon of synthetic foods, stating that it was the only way we will survive in the long run (eating lab created chicken breasts and beef burgers.)

While I am highly opinionated on the subject my usual attitude towards GMO is somewhere between "that shit's fake" to "I do not know if the long term effects are positive given the fact that industrial food is such a capitalistic driven mentality."

So I am curious. Would you eat a lab grown flesh burger or a test tube generated chicken breast? If so, do you care if your food is labeled GMO or not?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Same here , but only if it's safe for human consumption.

BTW "over here" biologic means pesticides and such to a threshold of 60% per acre of crops produced for human consumption....

Oh and I have NO tolerance whatsoever for making animals suffer for religious reasons, don't care who you are or what you believe in, if you are willing to let an animal suffer because of your belief system I will do everything I can to stop you.
When I first heard about this my initial reaction was that it was gross, but to paraphrase Hank Green "You may think it's disgusting, but I would argue it's no more disgusting than how we get our meat now"

I feel like if it's safe and it tastes the same, why should I care if it's been grown in a lab?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.