Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an INFJ, but for my "J" preference, I score really low -- usually 1%~15%.

Does this indicate that I am a "P" preference? or a really low "J" preference? I thought it meant I just have a low J preference, because if I wasn't the test would have said "P." Can anyone help me figure this out?

I took th ehuman metrics test by the way

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm pretty sure it indicates a really low preference for judging or it would have probably indicated otherwise.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
The tests you're taking are somewhat misleading--there is no such thing as a 50% P, or 26% J, or anything of that sort. Being a J versus being a P means having your judgment function extroverted versus having your perception function extroverted, respectably. Have you considered cognitive functions yet?

Reactions: Midnight Runner

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
If you are looking for a test I would suggest this one: Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes

I would suggest only using it before you look into cognitive functions much so you aren't subconsciously answering how you want to answer and instead give the truthful answers. Also, only use the test results as a general guideline and do not stop your search for your type there. If you aren't looking for a test, I think this is a really good place to read up on the cognitive functions: Jungian Function Theory

Good luck on figuring out your type.

Reactions: Everyday Ghoul
1 - 5 of 5 Posts