Status
Not open for further replies.
661 - 680 of 2902 Posts

ยท
Registered
INFP 4w5 6w7 1w9 sp/sx
12,249 Posts
Thanks.

I want to make sure I understand it correctly with your reasons so correct me if I'm wrong:

Kito and Velvet are scumreads. Lomo is a town read. Zombie is the scummiest null and Gia (sinaa) is towniest null.

Is that right? Does the order of everyone else in the middle matter?
1. yes
2. the order does matter

ยท
Registered
INFP 4w5 6w7 1w9 sp/sx
12,249 Posts
Wouldn't that be too obvious to do if alana was scum? Why point something out from some game and make herself seem more suspicious?
not sure what you mean?

ยท
Registered
INFP 4w5 6w7 1w9 sp/sx
12,249 Posts

ยท
Registered
INFP 4w5 6w7 1w9 sp/sx
12,249 Posts
multiquote is annoying, same as always

ยท
Registered
INFP 4w5 6w7 1w9 sp/sx
12,249 Posts
she points something out from old games regardless of past alignments tbh

i think she really wants people to get her meta correct
you got my meta correct in this post

ยท
Registered
165 Posts
I'm aware.

but not sure what you were referring to by 'making myself seem obvious as scum'
As scum, you wouldn't need to say some game you thought kito was posting the exact same thing. It would be an over reach shade and totally unneccessary thing to do as scum, so my question to hally, but it seems he meant kito.

ยท
With Extra Stretch Power
8,115 Posts
Something that got my interest from another game is shockingly isn't related to Alana.

@lost monkey (you might have said already, but if so, do you mind repeating) what are your thoughts on Hawk right now?

ยท
Registered
165 Posts
can you talk to me about velvet? im kinda waffling but maybe you can convince me not to
As scum why would you want to be the center of the attention by going after the plater who i dont think anyone suspects and backtracks later to say you are town, i am just checking when he could have just asked about in the chat and known how you play and not make a bigg deal about you using meta. So i don't see scum making such a bad play.

661 - 680 of 2902 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.