Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
681 - 700 of 2902 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
As scum why would you want to be the center of the attention by going after the plater who i dont think anyone suspects and backtracks later to say you are town, i am just checking when he could have just asked about in the chat and known how you play and not make a bigg deal about you using meta. So i don't see scum making such a bad play.
yea this was what i thought at first too when i said maybe hes too scummy to be scum. does seem kinda unnecessary to do and esp with one of the “stronger” town players in the game. idk though. i just want more of his thoughts on other people because a lot of it has been about me

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ooof, what happened here :( Okay, I don't think zombie and Lomo can be s/s anymore after this... but I feel like zombie was still acting unusually defensive. Lomo being... himself.

Why? Is it the aggression?

Me too. letdown reminds me of their Bears play, and sina is just a solid null to me.

Whaaa? 🤨 This is all so weird. So you go hard on someone you read as town but kinda just chill on another town read (LoMo), and provide no scum reads? (If you provided scum reads sorry I missed them). Also what happened in Mean Girls? Were you T/T?
Spades is a solid town read for me with hally. Don't think ill change my read on them this game.

·
Registered
160 Posts
yea this was what i thought at first too when i said maybe hes too scummy to be scum. does seem kinda unnecessary to do and esp with one of the “stronger” town players in the game. idk though. i just want more of his thoughts on other people because a lot of it has been about me
Have you played with velvet noise before except for the da bears one, how is he as a player?

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
Why don't you want thunal clearing azure for it?
Is thunal clearing azure making a huge difference on how other view azure which you don't want happening?
Also why you misinterpreting as well doesn't make azure town, if you are also town?
This quote seemed shady to me.

I thought you already having 5 town leans despite almost no game talk having taken place seemed a bit excessive in a potentially TMI way.
velvet accuses halcyon of being tmi itt, however he doesn't question specific town reads that halcyon has.

You said you didn't want thunal giving him a town read for it. What is thunal giving him a slight town read a problem? Do you think that is gonna affect the rest of our reads?

You are not thunal and i dont think you would have the same thought process as her. So i don't why you had to point out to thunal to not give azure a town read. Basically what you did was not necessary, so i wanted to know why you trying to change her read on azure.

I dont know why you are getting highly defensive over this, when i am just asking to get your thought process.

Also i think because i framed that sentence with poor english you got confused with it, What i asked is since you said had also misinterpreted it as her talking about scum, why azure misinterpreting doesn't make him town to you, since you are town(Hypothetical)?
You shouldn't town read me for this, i do this as either alignment.
And catching up that list of 5 town leans has extended to 7 which is more than half the game. Like that is whack to me lmao
My town read on you is growing since i had the same thought on BWN.
I dont trust you much because of last game but i am town leaning on you for now.
Okay, I can't read her properly. Last game i let it go because of Platy, this game i have to see.
Hmm. Hmhmhmhm. Haly isn't even slightly backing down on reading over half the game town off of very little and goes at me hard for thinking she might be scum exhibiting TMI reads. I'd rather expect scum to backpedal a bit after being called out like that. It's still weird to me to have 7/13 slots as town by post 300 but it could well be that Haly actually believes what she's saying. Or you know, I might've been dead on first time.

Idk, too early to decisively interpret it one way or the other methinks.
The way velvet interacts with hally was tunnely, but not in the same sense of being helpful towards town imo. He accused hally of Tmi'ing itt but he doesn't ask them to elaborate or suggest reads of his own imo. I was initially going to say the same thing for lomo, however taking a second look at the way he interacts with the rest of the thread, he does attempt to get others opinions on zombie and his progression on zombie seems townish, and has at least posted his thoughts on hally and thunal. so i think i'll have him as null.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
The way velvet interacts with hally was tunnely, but not in the same sense of being helpful towards town imo. He accused hally of Tmi'ing itt but he doesn't ask them to elaborate or suggest reads of his own imo. I was initially going to say the same thing for lomo, however taking a second look at the way he interacts with the rest of the thread, he does attempt to get others opinions on zombie and his progression on zombie seems townish, and has at least posted his thoughts on hally and thunal. so i think i'll have him as null.
but what do you think of velvet saying he never actually suspected me but just wanted to see how i’d react? thats the crux of the whole thing

·
Registered
160 Posts
This goddamn website won't let you quote things and write your reply in a box directly under the post anymore and this ruins everything

Has LoMo been scum in the last week? What games even happened? XD
I wanna be scum, but i am not getting the role. So sad.

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
but what do you think of velvet saying he never actually suspected me but just wanted to see how i’d react? thats the crux of the whole thing
oh wow. I completely overlooked that.🤦‍♀️ I think i want to keep him in his spot until he posts more reads though.

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
Also I guess I should mention it now but I can’t be around for eod. I’ll probably make a vote earlier and stick with it

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,115 Posts
oh wow. I completely overlooked that.🤦‍♀️ I think i want to keep him in his spot until he posts more reads though.
Who are you thinking of voting atp?

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,115 Posts
most to least suspicious:
Kito
VelvetNoise
Zombiefishy
Spades
Jaune
Halcyon
Thunal
bwn
Hawkataine
Azure Dreamer
Sinaasappel
Lost Monkey
So if order is important, how come you have Azure less sus than Hally or Jaune?

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,115 Posts

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,115 Posts
Btw just head's up, I'm meeting my friend so won't post for a while. EoD is a crappy time for me but I'll still be on for a bit later today.

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 6w7 1w9 sp/sx
12,245 Posts
Because I literally suspect him less than Halcyon or Jaune

Why do you suspect Azure?
oh I misintepreted the question
why I suspect Azure Dreamer less than Halcyon or Jaune: because he usually pinges me while he is scum while Halcyon or Jaune might actually not ping me when they are scum

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
@sinaasappel
I am NOT quoting that long-ass post you 67 had, I am already having trouble trying to quote normal posts.

Anyway, what I meant was there would be more townies still alive for framer to choose from, so less chances for cop to also target whoever they framed.

Not sure why that was something that caught your eye.

Are you framer?

681 - 700 of 2902 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.