Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
701 - 720 of 2902 Posts

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
I'm not finished yet but so far, I'd probably put my vote on Alana.

I read her pretty easily town last game and I still haven't seen anything from her this game that would make me wanna town read her.

I get not wanting to post cos of the layout, cos same, but when she does post, it feels very empty :unsure: just commenty stuff

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Alana's posts seems a bit better later on but idk if I'm still convinced she is possible town this game.
I don't remember Hawk's posts so I need to go look. But she's being townread and idk why

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Idk how to read Velvet, Spades posts seems similar to Da Bears wanting to solve (though I also don't know her scum game), Jaune is Jaune, Kito seems more attentive on D1 than what I'm used to in my prior games with him where he was town, don't want to read Haly early on, bwn still seems townish, Azure I had a townish read earlier on but I haven't seen him post lately which worries me or he did post and I just missed them. Idk about Thunal either

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Hawk's posts seems like she's comfortable in the thread which usually makes me lean townish, although I think in the very short time she replaced in for SC as scum in Into The Woods, she also seemed comfortable there.
Her posts seeeeems fine generally but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable enough to putt a town lean on her. Maybe wary townish ish ish ish ish lean.

Aaaand that's it for me for now. Back to sleep :sleep:

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Or maybe <<Vote Alana>> ???

I would agree that it's never Kito/Alana in a scum team though with how Alana went after Kito.

·
Registered
9,326 Posts
Ok caught up here’s my takes before I pass out:

Kito - town lean
Thunal- null not seeing anything scummy or towny
lomo- maybe town not sure
Jaune- null I get it’s normal for jaune to not be a whole lot but they said they are trying but nothing to make me feel town yet.
Sinaasappel- hasn’t a posted a lot, hope to see more. (Null/weak town?)
Bwn- yolo town
Spades - spicy town vibe
Hally- That switch to reads was awkward but w/e I was going to ask why they were ok lynching Gia for not posting when gia was almost the same last game. Then Gia post and Hally goes Gia town.
hawk - not a whole lot other in term of posts but ok content.
Zombiefishy - annoyed at stuff want to wait a bit more to settle on this first
VelvetNoise - I know there been discussion around this but most of it was Hally and I know others said stuff but it’s late and I can’t remember it right now.
Alana - lots of post but not much content

I’d say my lynch pile for today would be:
Velvet, thunal, Jaune possibly Gia as 4th(?)

idk I just realized how many people in this game are normally only a few posts per day 😅

my not lynch list for today would be Hally spades kito bwn

·
Ace of Spades
10w11 sp/so
3,151 Posts
(On Post #540)

Do y'all sleep at all? Geez =P

meh bwn probably just town after looking over his iso. idk why i have a niggling paranoia there. i blame dizzy
Maybe because you've town-read him too early? I feel that way myself. I don't know much about him and I'm leaning more null now until I hear more.

This seems largely okay except it strikes me as slightly odd that you would give BWN a town lean for helping with strategy but not Azure?
Azure's read is because his "help" was counter-productive at first and then he became more quiet once we stopped talking setup. It could've been an honest mistake though, I just have little else to go by. And I'm reconsidering BWN.

Or me for that matter? Though I suppose your read on me is more based on stuff outside of setup talk.

I tried to explain myself but if you wanna see my poor wording as scummy that's... cool I guess?
Yep. Ok so, you see Hally as town now? Any scummy reads?

It was one of those "they seem towny but this one thing is really annoying me and making me doubt myself" after reading a bit more I think I was probably analysing her tone way too hard. It wasn't the fact she tried to progress the game that pinged me, it was the way she did it.
Ok. I think @VelvetNoise said something similar and retracted in a similar way as you though. :unsure:

I'm not sure about Kito. He's one of those players that looks more towny as scum than as town.
This. That initial post by him seemed way too enthusiastic for his town self, I dunno.

Was it the Bears game where Alana kept switching up her vote for "the most realistic wagon" even though we were 12 hours from EoD? And she was scum just gunning for any old mislynch? I'd love it if she was. This doesn't mirror her play last game either (hammering in the first duel without waiting for feedback from anyone)
So you no longer town-read Alana now? Any other scummy reads? I know we saw similar things in Azure, what do you think of him now? I'm second-guessing myself.

should've played my game, smh
Only 13 players max for me~ (and Bears was supposed to be a one-off game but here we are).

okay. idk about this. who else do you town read rn?
I forgot why I quoted this :(

same

i'm going to flip my shit if people are gonna scum read me for not doing anything
You DO seem less involved this game. I don't feel this says anything conclusive though. Maybe more null on you now but still bad vibes maan.

Tone and posting style wise they're pretty similar, so much so that I didn't notice any differences. They were still top poster in Tekken, but they did powerwolf and lock in duels too early. They will distance but won't bus unless necessary.
This is very useful, thank you! Not caught up, but interested to read more from you.

what about lomo and hawk?
It feels wrong that so many of us have similar townreads. It could be that the quiet ones are the scum team, but statistically I don't think so? I don't like how easily people are being cleared tho.

·
Ace of Spades
10w11 sp/so
3,151 Posts
(Post #580 why am i so slowww)

I can seriously see why
Alana is just so different this game. Like, gracefully accepting accusations rather than "ok", less defensiveness, I don't know. It really feels more towny to me, but could it be Kito/Alana are teamed and it's part of a distancing act? I'm not sure what's going on here but I don't think it can be "Kito Town + Alana Scum" combo.

Personally I'm more confusing as town. :LOL: There are always people who scumread me as town for not making sense or being inconsistent.
i actually agree with this tbh
Hmm. Thunal was giving me more towny vibes now but this is interesting. Making a note of this.

rn my poe is like alana, jaune, gia and kito. dont see myself lynching anyone else before those four tbh. everyone else is townier than them ¯\(ツ)
Can you elaborate on Alana? Is it just "everyone else is townier" or is there some scum-tell I'm completely missing?

if it helps I feel fucking shameful about the last game and a big part of why I struggled to keep up/contribute was being so inattentive D1, I don't want a repeat of that feeling ever again
tl;dr of what you feel shameful about?

-While I'm unsure on Kito myself, I don't disagree with him on Alana. I think it's because she wrote a reads list that was very wordy "idk". If I didn't already know about her idk stuff, I'd pull her up more for it, but yeah, see if I can say it better in a little while.
I look forward to clarification because I have no idea what this means :)

·
Ace of Spades
10w11 sp/so
3,151 Posts
Oh hello!

i like this post.
I didn't. It seemed awfully close to trying to direct who is the target of the night actions.

I disagree with your suspicion of azure. When they're scum and talk mechanics they can be pretty hardheaded and confusing about them. like when they talk mechanics they won't make sense at all. (that meta is oooold though) I feel like this game they are more like Da Bears especially when interacting with hally.
velvet seems rather null. I wanted to give his post earlier a slight town read but his interactions with hally do feel like he's casting doubt.
True, Azure was a bit confusing in Bears too. But the Azi-Hally interaction here seems very different than that game! There it was very much paranoid T/T. Here it seemed way more chill.

velvet
lomo
This seems a bit out of nowhere tbh. Velvet was null for you earlier in this post, and lomo you haven't even mentioned. :unsure:

·
Ace of Spades
10w11 sp/so
3,151 Posts
Honestly the only gripe I have about the website is on the desktop version I have an ad every two posts and it throws me off because I think “who the hell is talking about shampoo itt?!” And I scroll up again and see it’s an ad.
so true lmao
I don't see this (adblock?) but it sounds hilarious 😆

Btw I apologize: I reply as I read, so sometimes I ask questions that have already been answered later on. Whatever my personality is, I can't not-respond to stuff as I see it. The urge is too great :p

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #712
Vote Count

Azure (1): Thunal
Sinaasappel (2): Azure, Velvet
Kito (2): Alana, Hally
Velvet (1): Spades
Alana (2): BWN, zombie

·
Ace of Spades
10w11 sp/so
3,151 Posts
Or maybe <<Vote Alana>> ???

I would agree that it's never Kito/Alana in a scum team though with how Alana went after Kito.
Ok yeah, I don't think Kito/Alana are S/S, especially knowing Alana doesn't bus. I liked her reads list too, so she's still towny to me. I think I'll leave my vote where it is for now, but happy to switch to Kito or potentially someone else. Would probably not vote for Alana, Halcy, or Lomo myself.

·
Registered
ISTP ∆ 9w8 7w6 3w2
401 Posts
Catching uppppp

oh, no wonder this game felt weird and timid to me
I think this gives you town points?

That's not true. You care more about the game as scum or as an "important" role than you do normally. Right now I'm seeing the level of involvement and the posting style I'd expect from town!you.
This post feels very weird to me

i honestly dont know where my impression of your scum play is coming from. could be i have seen you as scum and just dont remember when. could be i read a past game where you were scum at one point or another. or could be that dizzy constantly saying to beware of scum!you has just taken root in my brain. idk. you are a town read to me as of now anyway
Maybe you get town points for this whole shebang

oh I misintepreted the question
why I suspect Azure Dreamer less than Halcyon or Jaune: because he usually pinges me while he is scum while Halcyon or Jaune might actually not ping me when they are scum
Town points??

Hawk's posts seems like she's comfortable in the thread which usually makes me lean townish, although I think in the very short time she replaced in for SC as scum in Into The Woods, she also seemed comfortable there.
Her posts seeeeems fine generally but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable enough to putt a town lean on her. Maybe wary townish ish ish ish ish lean.

Aaaand that's it for me for now. Back to sleep :sleep:
If it helps I was comfortable because the slot was doing terribly when I arrived so basically anything I could achieve was an improvement = no pressure :p
But honestly yes I don't think I'm outside my scum range and all the hesitant town reads on me are a bit offensive towards my scum play tbh

·
Registered
ISTP ∆ 9w8 7w6 3w2
401 Posts
I'm somewhere around

Spades
GIA
Halcy

LoMo
bwn
Jaune

Azure
zombie

Kito
Alana
Velvet
Thun

But those scum reads down the bottom are super weak so like shrug

·
Registered
ISTP ∆ 9w8 7w6 3w2
401 Posts
Also has cop cover been done in games with a framer before? Can someone refresh me on what's supposed to happen if the cop peeks scum? Because isn't the safest cop cover just giving people town labels so you don't have to Fight people you haven't actually peeked?? I remember less about this than I thought I did lol

·
Registered
ISTP ∆ 9w8 7w6 3w2
401 Posts
but seriously the reasoning lots of people are giving for town reading me is pretty weak and I'm scared

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Ok yeah, I don't think Kito/Alana are S/S, especially knowing Alana doesn't bus. I liked her reads list too, so she's still towny to me. I think I'll leave my vote where it is for now, but happy to switch to Kito or potentially someone else. Would probably not vote for Alana, Halcy, or Lomo myself.
I am also a bit more unsure after I read Alana's post later on. But I'm not sure. I know I torally read her correctly last game and waa prettg confident with it, which is why me not being sure or confident of her this game is making me doubt she's town.

But I think Haly is right that it's probably better to leave Alana until later on if she is scum.

Perhaps voting Kito is better? Just because I have not seen him very attentive early on D1 as town in my prior games with him. I think he has said before he likes playing scum (unless I am misremembering and it was somebody else...?) so the enthusiasm might be because he randed scum.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
If it helps I was comfortable because the slot was doing terribly when I arrived so basically anything I could achieve was an improvement = no pressure :p
But honestly yes I don't think I'm outside my scum range and all the hesitant town reads on me are a bit offensive towards my scum play tbh
but seriously the reasoning lots of people are giving for town reading me is pretty weak and I'm scared
So you feel offended for getting hesistant town reads yet don't like the reasons people are town reading you for?

What kind of reasons do you want people to town read you for? Do you not want to get town read or what? Do you think everyone who has townread you is scummy for it?

701 - 720 of 2902 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.