401 Posts
Welp now I hate this wagon too
Cri

·
Registered
Mafia addict
474 Posts
Feels from alana and thunal
I just want to lynch Velvet since he's the most viable counterwagon. I also think he might be scum, but I'm not confident in that. Everyone else who was on my wagon when I had 6 votes I got at least some towny vibes from, but not Velvet so I think he has a high chance of flipping scum.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
How exactly does that spew me town?
Because of the Velvet post I quoted, the way he accused you of being scum I can't ever see him doing if you were teamed, you were in too much danger of a wagon for him to distance like that. It works both ways, if you were lynched and flipped scum he'd be spewed town.

Thunal is the leading wagon yet she switches to Kito, aless viable wagon than me, while she could have stayed on me. Maybe not scum?
Yeah I mentioned that too. Big brain play if scum.

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 6w7 1w9 sp/sx
12,252 Posts
This wagon piled up a loooot quicker than Thunal's and people had a problem with Thunal's wagon piling up quick.

Wtf?
yeah not going to be surprised if he turns out to be town but also some of his lurking was suspicious

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,115 Posts
If velvet flips scum, I want to go back to the post on hallys town reads being tmi and assume they're actually town. Seriously.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Jesus fuck that wagon flipped quickly. I guess I'm ok with it but Thun or Alana would have been better. Here's hoping he flips scum cuz it would give me so much clarity for D2.

·
Registered
Mafia addict
474 Posts
Ok I'm going to be looking back at ISOs and solving during twilight because I'm not happy with my D1 town performance. I know I can make more of an impact on the game than that.

1221 - 1240 of 2902 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.