1 - 20 of 2553 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SCREAM QUEENS!

I, Chanel Oberlin, the president of Kappa Kappa Tau sorority,
would like to personally welcome you to your last semester at Wallace University!

Watch out, sluts,
there are three merciless serial killers on the loose!
All working together, slashing people left and right with a red devil costume or whatever.
I mean, the nerve!
The fashion choices!
Questionable.

Oh?
You think I put them there?
You think I, someone so hot and like stupid rich,
would let loose three crazy, murderous bitches at our school,
just for my own entertainment?

Do I look like someone who would do that?

Well, good luck trying to get your degree while dodging knifes and chainsaws all semester, idiots!
And if the worst should come to pass,
I mean, worst for you,
I would more than enjoy it.

NO POSTING YET!

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
@RDK and @Dyslexicon will be modding this game.
Please direct any questions to us in your personal QTs!

Setup
Info:

We will be using the setup, Sharing is Caring: Sharing is Caring - MafiaWiki

13 Players
1 Mafia Y-Shot Rolecop
1 Mafia Y-Shot Doctor
1 Mafia Y-Shot Framer
1 Town X-Shot Cop
1 Town X-Shot Jailkeeper
1 Town X-Shot Vigilante
7 Town Vanilla Townies

Daystart
"X" starts as 4, and decreases with each shot spent by one of the power roles.
"Y" starts as 4, and decreases with each shot spent by one of the power roles.
If X or Y goes below 0 in one night, all actions by that team will fail and no shots will be spent.
Every time a Town Power Role dies, X increases by 1.
Every time a Mafia Member dies, Y increases by 1.

Town wins when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
SCUM wins when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from occurring

General
Info:

Day/Night Cycle: 48/24

Phase Changes: 5:00 PM EDT US.
Twilight (Votes Locked): 4:30 PM EDT US.
Votes submitted on or after 4:31 PM EDT will not be accepted.

Night Actions Due: 4:30 PM EDT US. Night actions submitted at 4:31 PM EDT will not be accepted. Please submit your night actions in bold using the code shown below:
<b>scream queens</b>

Mafia Chat: 24 Hr QT

Role & alignment claiming is allowed.

Character claiming is NOT allowed.

RNG will be used to resolve ties.

Votes will be only be counted if they are in brackets and are in bold. It seems coloring posts is no longer possible on the new forum software so coloring posts in red is not mandatory however if you are able to do this those votes will also be accepted. Common nicknames are acceptable but current usernames are preferred. Vote like so:

<< Vote Dyslexicon >> is ACCEPTABLE
<<Vote Dizzy>> is ACCEPTABLE
Vote Dyslexicon is NOT ACCEPTABLE

You will be allowed one GAH post if you are killed.

This is a smaller game so please do your part to make sure it is active. Any less than 10 posts per day may result in replacement or a mod-kill at the mods discretion.

NO POSTING YET!

·
Registered
tapping out
14,204 Posts
I do want to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Cricket. When I was born, my father told his friends I was the ugliest baby he had ever seen, and that I sounded just like a cricket (I was born with the hiccups.) so yes, I have been Cricket for 58 years now. I live just outside of San Antonio, Texas. I spend most of my free time out in nature and exploring the back roads. During late autumn when it starts to finally cool down, I disappear from the world for a bit for camping trips and hiking.

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
I do want to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Cricket. When I was born, my father told his friends I was the ugliest baby he had ever seen, and that I sounded just like a cricket (I was born with the hiccups.) so yes, I have been Cricket for 58 years now. I live just outside of San Antonio, Texas. I spend most of my free time out in nature and exploring the back roads. During late autumn when it starts to finally cool down, I disappear from the world for a bit for camping trips and hiking.

·
Registered
Mafia addict
428 Posts

·
Registered
ISTP ∆ 9w8 7w6 3w2
389 Posts

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
ATTENTION: i have randed town and am ready to fuck up scum’s shit. i request your assistance with this endeavor in the form of a universal town read

thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the flight

·
Registered
77 Posts
Mod Note

1 - 20 of 2553 Posts