Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 1760 Posts

·
Ace of Spades
10w11 sp/so
3,049 Posts
I do want to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Cricket. When I was born, my father told his friends I was the ugliest baby he had ever seen, and that I sounded just like a cricket (I was born with the hiccups.) so yes, I have been Cricket for 58 years now. I live just outside of San Antonio, Texas. I spend most of my free time out in nature and exploring the back roads. During late autumn when it starts to finally cool down, I disappear from the world for a bit for camping trips and hiking.

·
Ace of Spades
10w11 sp/so
3,049 Posts
ATTENTION: i have randed town and am ready to fuck up scum’s shit. i request your assistance with this endeavor in the form of a universal town read

thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the flight
Mmmmmmmmmm... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

No.

welcome ^^ I didn’t realize that pink was back in fashion
I'm so shook by the layout. I was happy when "color=pink" yielded something other than messed up wrongcode!
Also I like pink.

·
Registered
9,242 Posts
So can we avoid set up talk cause tldr version is anything town agrees to mafia will counter to give 0 information (best case) or misinformation (worst case), k? K!

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
So can we avoid set up talk cause tldr version is anything town agrees to mafia will counter to give 0 information (best case) or misinformation (worst case), k? K!
by setup talk, do you mean coordinating actions itt? coordinating at least what pr’s should act tonight might be good. not where they target but IF they target. bc if all pr’s target tonight next night the actions will probably fail. havent thought about it much but i think having cop and jk target but vig holster might be good for n1?

·
Registered
9,242 Posts
by setup talk, do you mean coordinating actions itt? coordinating at least what pr’s should act tonight might be good. not where they target but IF they target. bc if all pr’s target tonight next night the actions will probably fail. havent thought about it much but i think having cop and jk target but vig holster might be good for n1?
well consider this.

cops are countered by framer but only for guilty so cop can find town that wasn’t framed that night.
Jk doesn’t get information with so many others right now cause a block or saved nk is indistinguishable
Vig can be blocked by doc (doesn’t mean not town cause i have twisted thoughts like that)

biggest danger though is that role cop on mafia going off more than once a night is very easy if mafia knows exactly what town agrees on. Also because of how easily they can counter every pt so no useful information can be reliably gained.

vig is useful at start when more town alive. Cop is reliable guilty after framer gone (town always town) and jk can either stop pt (cop/vig) or mafia (\o/) or save someone but no information is gained in either case from that action. Jk becomes super strong at end with less people to target. That’s the long version.I think it’s up to what each pt decides to do and don’t want mafia have an easier time to counter and us not wasting time trying to game for a non existent advantage.

41 - 60 of 1760 Posts