Personality Cafe banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
My screen name is a misspelling of my real name by someone who was not able to read. I have used it and an alternative Boroosus for a number of years.

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
My college email address was [email protected].

There's some kind of system used at the school to indentify students by the last number and letter (2e). I liked how the "v" and the "e" seemed to rhym. That made it easy to remember.

My initials are DSV.

You all may feel free to call me "Dave". :proud:

·
Registered
154 Posts
MTSU eh? I lived in Antioch for a year and a half.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: Daveman

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I find the moon fascinating but I chose the name MoonLight because the moon does not have a inner source of light rather it reflects the sun's light. I believe there is something greater than I am and I try to reflect its light.

·
Registered
630 Posts
This is the second place I used this nickname, it is not actually my favorite choice.
When I made the account I said I want to try something new, something big, and collossus came into my mind so I used it thinking rather of Colosseum than the x-men comics. It also contains a small misspelling - English is not my native language. Indeed, I haven't thought of it too much, it would be colosus with lots of doubles because it is in English (in my native language double letters are a rarity) :tongue:

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I have always been fascinated with signs, symbols and writing systems. A few years ago I wrote a book featuring my own "runes". Since I designed it myself I came up with the name Runescribe.

myeah
wow. yeah I have my own systems of runes as well.

interesting stuff man :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
It's simply because of a red trench coat I'm rather attached to. Right after I bought it, my friend Kim saw me in it and instantly yelled, "lady in red!". Plus, red is my favorite color. :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
I've always been a huge fan of history. I love empires; Byzantine, Ottoman, Mongol, Mughal, China, Japan and so on. The character I like best in these empires is that of the minister. I am very fond of giving advice and finding the best ways to help people attain their goals. You could say I am a Grey Eminence sort of figure. I enjoy combining my experiences, my qualities as an INFJ, my love of military strategy and eastern philosophy with divination and the ability to know things to give advice.

As such, I chose the name the Vizier. The Vizier was a minister to the Sultan. It also means "bearer of burden" because the burden of rule was great and the Vizier was there to help the Sultan shoulder it. Similarly, when I give advice, I am try to remember the responsibility and sacred trust bestowed upon me.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Zomboy,

When I first got onto PerC, I actually didn't want to be here. I never had positive experiences on the internet, connecting and chatting with people. But I am glad that I signed on, and selected a name. I was very skeptical, until I started talking to other INFJs! All at once, I wanted to share my life. I am happy I chose a name that suited that purpose, maintaining my level of comfortable secrecy: Female INFJ.

One of many, I want to fit in with other INFJs, I like to actually share, or feel that I am sharing, in my times of need. Before PerC I had no one to talk to, really. I feel comfortable being Female INFJ. I never reveal my true name, or origin. Only like three people know it, and I never use it with them either, I keep a good distance. Close yet far at the same time. Open yet closed book, everyday...for now.

As such, I chose the name the Vizier. The Vizier was a minister to the Sultan. It also means "bearer of burden" because the burden of rule was great and the Vizier was there to help the Sultan shoulder it. Similarly, when I give advice, I am try to remember the responsibility and sacred trust bestowed upon me.
The Vizier,

I like your thought process here. And I noticed this morning, the 'Buddha' quote in your Sig: "Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes. –Buddha" Quite helpful to me. I was told that I will be victorious by a holy person once. I do not know what that means. But I long to see some progress in this lifetime. 'Endurance' is the key.

You always know what to say, to connect with people around you. You guidance I'm sure is felt here by anyone who reads your posts and who converses with you. I'm less creative! With my screen name, I mean. hahaha

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Latin:
Humilis- Humble
Curator- protector/guardian

I was looking for something INFJ-ish that also fit me personally. I have always been intrigued by Latin and the way it sounds and how the words are pronounced so I came up with this.

·
Registered
92 Posts
what a cool thread :tongue:

mine is part of a nick name my family use for me....real name -Janina, shortened to nina became neenz and then NEENZ BEANZ. So i just use beanz everywhere now. it kinda sums me up though in my minds eye. life loving, forever growing, nourishing others, and - off the plant track- i'm maybe a bit zaney too!!

Reactions: The Vizier
21 - 37 of 37 Posts