Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to figure out the Scrubs characters MBTI types. When I googled this question I noticed the discussions were 3-4 years old and the type analyses were based on MBTI general type descriptions and not the functions. My best guesses are-

JD- INFP defiantly a Fi user
Dr Cox- ENTP with Ne-Ti heavy rants (with no Fe due to NPD), I don't think he has Te because he's not as interested in leading a team as much as proving the staff wrong, a Te user is Jack Donagy from 30 Rock (ENTJ)
Elliot- ENFP- Her obvious inferior Si rears it ugly head constantly much to her chagrin, she is constantly in a Fi-Si loop throughout the first few seasons, especially when she randomly brings up her family.
Carla- ESFJ- I just think she must be an SJ and she seems to use Fe
Turk- ESTP- Typical in the moment Se, jock type, very well liked, Se coolness
Jordan- ENTJ- Her character is one dimensional so I would say she uses Te and Se quite a bit
The Tod- ESFP- C'mon
Bob Kelso- ESTJ- Would rather work in the system than create it, very little Fe or Fi, even less than Cox who at least cares about his patients.
The Janitor- ISTP- He is Ti user, he uses it to come up with ways to intimidate JD.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
See, I had Seth Mcfarlane for an ENTP.
He's supposed to be one of the best examples of an ENFP because when you watch family guy there is a ton of Ne-Fi in the show. Basically the show serves as a outlet for the way Seth feels about the world, similar to Jon Stewart. An XNTP example of humor would be 30 Rock as Tina Fey is a INTP and the creator and writer/ director of some episodes, the humor is more reference based.
To recap, Family Guy is about satirizing the world through the lens of Macfarlane's feelings
30 Rock makes random connections to various events/meta references to the cast for humor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts