Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's make a list of activities to do at home. Because lately I tend to over-eat sugary food. So far:

-Cooking
-Dancing to music
-Excersicing

Is watching a movie or playing video games Se activities? How about smoking?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Let's make a list of activities to do at home. Because lately I tend to over-eat sugary food. So far:

-Cooking
-Dancing to music
-Excersicing

Is watching a movie or playing video games Se activities? How about smoking?
I think the first two are...using your senses to objectively perceive. It's like Se lite :D. Unsure about smoking.

Other activities:
Drawing
Trying out hair/make up/clothes styles
Decorating

I wonder if reading can be counted as a way of engaging Se.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
How about playing an Action video game? Fast pace you have to have quick reaction

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Board games?

I think watching a movie or reading is not really Se...

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
INFJ with inferior Se here, and these are some of the Se activities that I do at home whenever I had a tired day at work and I need to relieve stress:

1) Watching movies for hours
2) Blasting music loudly in my house
3) Indulge in ice-cream, pizzas, potato chips, and other junk foods
4) Playing the piano
5) Writing
6) Drawing

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
THIS: Kuku Kube

and if you can't get a score of at least 62, you might as well be an intuitive. :rolleyes:
wow...what a brilliant game. i got a score of 24 the first time and a score of 19 the next. and you say you got >= 62. thats well.....astonishing.

Reactions: UnicornRainbowLove

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Smash your TV with a baseball bat
Build something with your hands, like a piece of art or some simple electronics.
Dance or play very fast music on an instrument
Repair an old bike, car or the TV that you just wrecked

·
Registered
358 Posts
wow...what a brilliant game. i got a score of 24 the first time and a score of 19 the next. and you say you got >= 62. thats well.....astonishing.
My post was an attempted humorous stab at intuitive types because sensors seem to be often deemed as less worthy human beings.

The highest I actually managed was 30. Very disappointing, I am.

·
Registered
357 Posts
;3 Invent many ways of transportation without looking like a idiot to your family or getting yourself hurt. <--- You can skip that part

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
My post was an attempted humorous stab at intuitive types because sensors seem to be often deemed as less worthy human beings.

The highest I actually managed was 30. Very disappointing, I am.
ah. on the third try i realized that it was a little like mine sweeper. if you clicked the wrong cell it wouldn't let you continue. so, i got just a little faster at it but still managed only a 29 :)

Reactions: Minerva1

·
Registered
isxp cp684
1,706 Posts
yoga :)
playing guitar, basic gymnastics, smoking pot I guess :p {at least for me}
what else...
gardening, sketching; anything that engages your five senses. Dying and/or doing your hair, switching your piercings, decorating, painting, yard work, singing.

playing with my dog. that's a big one for me, haha.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
May have to do with the brightness of your device screen?
Hmm I don't think it has anything to do with the screen brightness. Or maybe I am colorblind? :confused:

Oh well, but at least 10 points is better than 0 points :laughing:

·
Registered
357 Posts
I got 15 points. I found myself tapping every single cube

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
The first time I played I got 24. Then I played a couple more times and my best was 38, yay :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.