Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's make a list of activities to do at home. Because lately I tend to over-eat sugary food. So far:

-Cooking
-Dancing to music
-Excersicing

Is watching a movie or playing video games Se activities? How about smoking?

·
Registered
752 Posts
Holy Shit that sounds awesome! I'm gonna give that a try.
Lol, I do that quite often. Another thing I like to do is dress up nice, go to a car dealership and test drive the fuck out of whatever tickles my fancy that day. Alas, neither of those activities can be done at home. :/

·
Registered
389 Posts
Wrestle somebody just for fun. It can be a family member or a roommate or whatever.

Go to the window/ to the balcony/ step outside and enjoy the view: the city, the woods, the sky, whatever can be seen from your place... breathe, relax, walk around.

·
Registered
55 Posts
jam out on guitar/ukulele while singing badly, dance?, MMA on punching bag, bodyweight home workouts, jump rope for cardio, maybe invite a few friends over, put on a funny movie..something like hot tub time machine 2, flipping knives, darts. there always something to do at home if i ever get bored =P

·
Registered
287 Posts
Lol, I do that quite often. Another thing I like to do is dress up nice, go to a car dealership and test drive the fuck out of whatever tickles my fancy that day. Alas, neither of those activities can be done at home. :/
I wanna try this at a lamborghini dealership but theyre probably really stingy about test drives. Especially if youre 21 lol.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I wanna try this at a lamborghini dealership but their probably really stingy about test drives. Especially if youre 21 lol.
I'd advise starting off with a used car at that age. I was in my yearly 20s when I first drove a mustang convertible around. If you can get the right salesman, they won't ride with you. The pony was rode hard that day! :)

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Gaming. I'm with everyone who said/will say music. I tend to enjoy being a DJ, former guitarist and drummer. Photography also is very Se oriented.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
- Gaming

- Playing an instrument

- Learning a new song by listening to the original and then trying to hit the right notes

- Painting, drawing, sketching...

- Do yoga, exercise...

- Cook, clean up, do some chores that you need to do, basically. Preferably with music playing in the background.

- Painting walls

- Watering your plants

- Cleaning up your car...

Oh, and then get in that car, turn on the engine and go somewhere away from home for at least a few hours.
You're welcome.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Train to become a cage fighter or chat with babes online. Don't be jealous.

Reactions: Necrilia
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.