Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do enjoy the analysis of the perpectual cycles in this simulator called earth. Spring intrigues me most out of all the seasons. Yes, summer is by far one of the most beautiful in the northern hemisphere... sun is shinning, people are out, etc, however, the spring is the birth season. Life after death.

As the seasons change I notice the change in my emotional fabric. Spring in specific I liken to a dream state. Everything around me becomes electrified with intense beauty. There is an energy in the air. Leaves bud, smells come alive, people become open for connection. The sun stays in the sky longer... After death always comes birth in the cycle and this really is the season for it.

Do you use your Se in this season the most? What do you see? What do you smell? How do you feel? How do your thoughts with Ne differ? Are there greater possibilities percieved?

In my observation of the reflective - the southern hemisphere is moving into Autumn. This causes me to ponder the strangeness of the cycle and the earth and its effect on environmental energy (both in feeling patterns and thought patterns.) As a being here on earth I like to analyze the behavior of humans and the beautiful reflection of being. It is as though the northern and southern hemisphere we are opposites in the environmental motivators. Spring is the season of connection and birth. Autumn is the twilight or the disapation of this energy. We are upside down or rather... as being we are a reflective. To halves to a whole... Cause and effect.

Technology has allowed us to stay within the bounds. One could be so bold to say that technology has permitted us to create a heaven on earth if one so has the means. The internet permits us to stay within the void of the creation period (spring and summer) and share the energy from one hemisphere to the other. People are able to travel from the north to the southern hemisphere and visa versa to be within this beautiful period longer.

This is beyond weather... this is about the energy that arises between the cyclical seasons. I ponder these effects on the psychological condition.

Ever give this any thought?

Reactions: marzipan01

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I feel this in spring too. My hormones go through the roof. I feel primal. Senses feel good. I feel alive. Like I'm finally waking up again. Like I can start living again. It's all about the energy flow. I'm at the beginning of it right now as a matter of fact. My stir crazy is finally being released and I can't say still. As far as Ne and Se go I'm actually very in tune with both of them regularly (check out my Jung in my signature). Both of them seem to heighten severely all through the spring and early summer.

Reactions: the3rdpower

·
Registered
355 Posts
Spring is pretty and all that, but Autumn (Fall) is what does it for me. I get a real buzz and lift when Autumn kicks in and the feeling lasts till about mid- December. It happens every year (but less so when I lived abroad at a lower latitude). I've no idea why.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts