Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't say that I'm experienced in dating, but he is and doesn't seem to mind. All of my friends know, and I'm pretty sure that his do too. It's no big secret at all, really. Except to my parents. When I came out as gay, they came out as paranoid. Somehow they got it in their heads that we live in a cold, conservative community, when really I'm so excepted in my school. For hours they sat there warning me of all the bullying and hate in my future and that I could never be to careful. My mother still thinks I'm in the closet, and my dad thinks I'm just sexually confused. Neither know that at school I'm living as the fabulous homosexual that I really am. I'm not sure how much longer I can pull off this double life between home and school, but I have no intentions of telling them about the guy until I can figure out how. For now, it's kind of fun to think about what they don't know. As my mom lectures me about how I have no time for anything but school, or as my dad lists all of the girls who he thinks that I like, I can just sit there with a quiet smirk, knowing that in just a few hours I'll be holding his hand and all of these problems will just go away for a while.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts