Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found seduction is something I simply just do. I feel like a slime ball every time I imagine myself doing it.

Do I hear an echo from my fellow ISTJ's? Tell me about it.

·
MOTM May 2011
14,041 Posts
Silly rabbit, seduction=you going up to a random girl, holding her hand, and in a crooning voice telling her "Baby, YOU'RE the one for me..."
Well, sexual conquest is indeed one type of seduction...still not sure what Wake is driving at here. If it is sexual seduction...nah.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Okay, I know I am definitely not an ISTJ. But I thought I'd clear up and give Pinkrasputin's definition of sexual seduction. It's hard for me to imagine an ISTJ doing it. But here's my definition:

Sexual seduction is purposely setting out to have that guy who is standing in front of me, naked and in my bed within a half an hour. It's using my tone of voice to both lure and calm the fast beating heart. Like a panther hovering around it's prey, it's slow and secure movements with my body. Seduction is me slowly invading their space bubble until their shoulders finally drop and they start breathing again. Seduction is wondering why their shirt is buttoned so high and why their tie is on. "Here let me help you with that." Seduction is keeping my eyes looking straight into his as I back him down onto the bed and take his belt off. It's turning any nervous resistance into a playful game. It's giving a kiss and using our lips and tongue to foreshadow what we will have later.

But I'm an ENFP tied to her values, so the above would only take place with my partner. :tongue:

However, I seduced Clark Kent on stage once. Is he an ISTJ? :tongue:

Maybe you guys could teach me aboout these "other types" of seduction? I don't understand what is ISTJ "seduction". Zeth-"hand holding"? :confused: Stuff like that doesn't seduce me, it makes me fall in love. :blushed:

·
MOTM May 2011
14,041 Posts
^^^Yeah, definitely not an ISTJ mode of operation. Other types of seduction are not sexual.

Oh, and for what it is worth, most ISTJs would flee from the scene as described by Pink--unless it was their SO.:cool:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I was able to access all your photobucket pictures from the way you linked that picture, pinkrasputin :O

And it feels wrong to look at it haha:mellow:

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Well since my photobucket is public, I will take the photo down.

However, no one answered if Clark Kent was an ISTJ. I thought the fear in his face said it all.

Reactions: Sela and niss

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Well since my photobucket is public, I will take the photo down.

However, no one answered if Clark Kent was an ISTJ. I thought the fear in his face said it all.

Nah. I'd say he's an E. He's a leader. Some would say a community organizer.

Batman's the true blue ISTJ. Look at how he treats Wonderwoman.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
::has already ran into the next state over::
You see? I just responded on the "What types are attracted to you" thread that to my knowledge I had never dated an ISTJ or ESTJ. Apparently I make them run. But I don't know. I'm also not the type to approach men either. So what they are running from is beyond me. *Shrugs* I'm a runner anyway. I doubt they are faster. Maybe they don't understand I am trying to beat them to the finish line or just wanna borrow a gel.
Nah. I'd say he's an E. He's a leader. Some would say a community organizer.

Batman's the true blue ISTJ. Look at how he treats Wonderwoman.
I don't know how he treats Wonderwoman. Does he run from her too? Or is it more of this mysterious ISTJ seduction that no one can explain? Or perhaps the running is the seduction? You are trying kick up the predator instinct in female lions?

Reactions: Sela

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
You see? I just responded on the "What types are attracted to you" thread that to my knowledge I had never dated an ISTJ or ESTJ. See? Apparently I make them run. But I don't know. I'm also not the type to approach men either. So what they are running from is beyond me. *Shrugs* I'm a runner anyway. I doubt they are faster. Maybe they don't understand I am trying to beat them to the finish line or just wanna borrow a gel.
I don't know how he treats Wonderwoman. Does he run from her too? Or is it more of this mysterious ISTJ seduction that no one can explain? Or perhaps the running is the seduction? You are trying kick up the predator instinct in female lions?

If I find time tonight or tomorrow, I'm going to upload a short video clip of their interaction. Brief background: Yes, he does dance with her as Bruce Wayne in one episode before he later reveals he's Bruce Wayne AND Batman. But in the scene I'm going to upload, Batman (not Bruce Wayne) displays the classic ISTJ behavior. Short. Terse. Blunt.

Some may find that charming...

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
You see? I just responded on the "What types are attracted to you" thread that to my knowledge I had never dated an ISTJ or ESTJ. Apparently I make them run. But I don't know. I'm also not the type to approach men either. So what they are running from is beyond me. *Shrugs* I'm a runner anyway. I doubt they are faster. Maybe they don't understand I am trying to beat them to the finish line or just wanna borrow a gel.

[Context] She's dropped hints on him PLENTY of times.

EDIT: I have a question. Is there something in our bluntness/directness that attracts ENFPs? Seems like that way...

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
YouTube - Batman Rejects Wonder Woman.avi

[Context] She's dropped hints on him PLENTY of times.

EDIT: I have a question. Is there something in our bluntness/directness that attracts ENFPs? Seems like that way...
So you think you need to save the world and you are paranoid about enemies? Wow.

Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go. Apparently ISTJs make good stalkers and have forewarned me about their capabilities so now I have to create some sort of barricade. (Thank you those that wrote me and no, it was more than one of you :laughing:)

·
Banned
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was referring to taking the initiative toward intimacy. I could have used a better word for it though because dictionary.com is telling me it literally means moving towards intercourse :frustrating:. Was wondering your experiences jumping to this stage.

Sexual seduction is purposely setting out to have that guy who is standing in front of me, naked and in my bed within a half an hour. It's using my tone of voice to both lure and calm the fast beating heart. Like a panther hovering around it's prey, it's slow and secure movements with my body. Seduction is me slowly invading their space bubble until their shoulders finally drop and they start breathing again. Seduction is wondering why their shirt is buttoned so high and why their tie is on. "Here let me help you with that." Seduction is keeping my eyes looking straight into his as I back him down onto the bed and take his belt off. It's turning any nervous resistance into a playful game. It's giving a kiss and using our lips and tongue to foreshadow what we will have later.
Oh Pink always so poetic in your posting. Always catches me off guard. I wonder why ISTJ's don't do poetry? ;)

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
So you think you need to save the world and you are paranoid about enemies? Wow.

Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go. Apparently ISTJs make good stalkers and have forewarned me about their capabilities so now I have to create some sort of barricade. (Thank you those that wrote me and no, it was more than one of you :laughing:)

Trust me. If you ain't seen nothin' yet.

I'm still reeling from an IM convo I had with an old coworker from a while back. It took me a while to catch on when we started working in the same department, but...let's just say I had to handle all her "subtleties" very gingerly. Had to be careful not to hurt her feelings.

The other day, she (out of the blue) during an IM convo recounted a day during a dinner with coworkers when I apparently accidentally touched her hand while we were both lifting up a chair that had fallen over and how she saw me looking at her legs a little later.

I asked her at least three times how this was important/relevant to our discussion of personality types. She raised some pretty weak justifications about how ISFJs have good recall of person to person interactions. Sure. Right. When I proceeded to tell her that this (1) probably never happened, (2) that one or possibly even both of us had a few too many beers that day, and that (3) I would never check her out, she said she was hurt.

A few problems.

1. There never was anything to look at. Yeah, when I first met her, like any good ISTJ, I evaluated her to see if she was hot or not. I very quickly determined she fell into the latter and moved onto the next coworker.

2. The last time we had dinner together during that job was two years ago. Two. Fucking. Years. Ago.

So I learned that ISFJs are good at recalling person to person interactions. But who the fuck remembers AND recounts this shit? And more importantly, why over an IM convo?

Chrissakes.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Trust me. If you ain't seen nothin' yet.

I'm still reeling from an IM convo I had with an old coworker from a while back. It took me a while to catch on when we started working in the same department, but...let's just say I had to handle all her "subtleties" very gingerly. Had to be careful not to hurt her feelings.

The other day, she (out of the blue) during an IM convo recounted a day during a dinner with coworkers when I apparently accidentally touched her hand while we were both lifting up a chair that had fallen over and how she saw me looking at her legs a little later.

I asked her at least three times how this was important/relevant to our discussion of personality types. She raised some pretty weak justifications about how ISFJs have good recall of person to person interactions. Sure. Right. When I proceeded to tell her that this (1) probably never happened, (2) that one or possibly even both of us had a few too many beers that day, and that (3) I would never check her out, she said she was hurt.

A few problems.

1. There never was anything to look at. Yeah, when I first met her, like any good ISTJ, I evaluated her to see if she was hot or not. I very quickly determined she fell into the latter and moved onto the next coworker.

2. The last time we had dinner together during that job was two years ago. Two. Fucking. Years. Ago.

So I learned that ISFJs are good at recalling person to person interactions. But who the fuck remembers AND recounts this shit? And more importantly, why over an IM convo?

Chrissakes.
Oh that's an easy one. PROJECTION.

Can't say I'm a fan of it either.

Still not clear how your story ties into my last post, though. :unsure:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts