Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allo! I've been told numerous times to find an INTJ female to speak with. And in reality, I think stalking people on the internet is very unbecoming for a genuinely kind, goofy person such as myself. So instead, I put it in the open. Im curious about the type and cant say or know if I've met any INTJ's in my pathetically short little life. I've also been told there is a large difference between male and female INTJ's. Anyone willing to talk to a lonely ENFP?
I promise chocolates.jpg and 18-red-roses_thumbnail.jpg :D in the least creepiest way possible! (Yes I am aware this is not 4chan...) :proud:

·
Ace of Spades
7w6 4w3 1w9 sp/so; Ni/Ne/Te-dom
3,253 Posts
Have you tried the INTJ forum and you know, actually talking to people there? =)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that so? That just fuels my curiosity. For those that have this deep potential to be evil, definitely make me more interested. I dont believe you ;P long story short, I felt something interesting about your post.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Will a female INTP do?

Just a reminder...
INTJ: the deadly assassin on the rooftop with a crossbow, silently taking out the king on the other side of the war
INTP: the one designing an exceedingly complex trebuchet that ends up being completed five minutes after the other side has surrendered due to their king having a black arrow wedged neatly between the top vertebrae of his spine and cutting through to his jugular. (It was a powerful crossbow.)

·
MOTM Sept 2014
8,492 Posts
Who told you we like flowers and chocolate?

You should have offered us books and scotch.

Er... and I don't know what 4chan is, but I don't like the sounds of it one bit...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know, 4chan is a silly place. and I am cliche and dreamy, so I apologize for the use of chocolates and flowers, I knew I shouldve gone with something more practical. And btw Wolf, we can get to the cybering later. Hmm as I've said, Im new to the typology, hard to figure out what the proper questions to ask are. So I guess Ill just ask...What are you? Oo; *derp*

·
MOTM Sept 2014
8,492 Posts
Right now? I'm an insomniac who has decided to hit the forums.

I'm curious why you wish to speak to an INTJ, though?

Generally speaking, we're practical, logical, unemotional, reasonable, skeptical, and calculating.

Does that answer your question?

Reactions: red_1038

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Interesting, curious why that would be appropriate then. I must think on this. In a way it does, but the mystery still remains. Theres always more.

·
MOTM Sept 2014
8,492 Posts
Haha. I'm not nearly as intimidating as I made that sound. Although all the traits I stated are true.

Perhaps the people who recommended INTJs to you think you could use a little logic in your life? Sometimes opposites make for good conversation.

One of my closest friends is an ESFP (my polar opposite), and we're like night and day. We're both laid back, however, and get along very well. I'm her voice of reason, and she reminds me not to be so skeptical and suspicious.

Never hurts to broaden your horizons. There is always more knowledge to be had.

Reactions: Cloakzero

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In reality I was curious. Text can mislead because its not the same as all the elements of the voice and body language. And sometimes I've heard opposites work well. I typically have an issue with being serious and down to earth all the time, because people who I find focus on reality too much, are too pessimistic or serious. Its a drag, but on the same token, me being so dreamy gets me in trouble.

·
MOTM Sept 2014
8,492 Posts
Hmm... well, you might find an INTJ you hit it off with. They tend to be an interesting blend of imagination and practicality.

As long as you remain open minded and don't mind discussing something intellectual once in a while, you'll do fine.

Any reason it has to be a girl, though? Female INTJs are a rarity. Statistically, you'd be better off leaving the gender open.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well inherently Im looking for a significant other, so it doesnt hurt to understand a little more. So my hopes were talking to some of them would help me get to know whether its truly what Im looking for, or whether or not it all makes sense. Im clueless really so Im just trying to take what hints I get and learn who it is I want to find.

·
MOTM Sept 2014
8,492 Posts
Oh, I see. Interesting approach.

Perhaps you should not judge INTJs based on me though... I am sure there are many out there that are much more social and free spirited than I.

There are many lovely, intelligent people on this site. I haven't been around long, but I've enjoyed what time I have spent 'conversing' with them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Is that so? That just fuels my curiosity. For those that have this deep potential to be evil, definitely make me more interested. I dont believe you ;P long story short, I felt something interesting about your post.
Haha, alright. I will elaborate since you don't believe. One thing about INTJs is that we are an incredibly diverse group, especially for one so small (for example, most people stereotype INTJs as scientists, or physicists, or wizards, but my personal forte is art. I'm also very right-brained, which is almost unheard of, so we are wholly unpredictable and will ALWAYS surprise you.) If you ever by some lucky chance encounter and befriend a female INTJ, you really have to be careful. Most of us have trust issues, and we all almost always appear cold and distant until we know we can trust you enough to let you know who we really are. Always keep this in mind. None of my ENFP acquaintances have ever become real friends because they always seem to get bored and run off before they even know me. Probably the best advice I can give you when dealing with INTJs is definitely take advantage of your intuitive side, and try to be open to healthy debate. It can sometimes make up for the T/F difference because we love love love theory. Oh, and be assertive. The last thing you want is a strong INTJ woman walking all over you. It's not attractive.
I do not wish to discourage you, but I feel it is important to mention that INTJs usually prefer NT mates, and if you haven't developed an ability to connect on an intellectual level, your INTJ ladies aren't going to open up to you. We do however adore the energy and charm of both ENxP types, but who doesn't?

Have you ever tried giving chocolates and flowers to an INFJ? They are much easier to tease affection out of, and what do you think about aliens?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
XD aliens are interesting. On a different note, I guess thats where the suggestions and typing stops towards ENFPs. I may be a feely intuitive type but I am vastly intelligent, I enjoy intellectual conversation and debates either because they provoke a lot of thinking or help you get to know the person you're talking/debating with. Nothing in life is free and the best relationships have always been earned. I've also been known for my steadfastness and my seemingly blind inability to give up on someone :D even when most believe they are beyond help or arent worth it. What you're saying doesnt discourage me at all, in fact I find it enlightening. Its good to see the opinions and views because I can definitely connect the dots easier. Intellectuals prefer the company of intellectuals, but I've found many find blank spots in their relationships because they desire the affection and "floaty-ness" of an ENFP (as you mentioned above). So in reality Im not familiar with all this typing stuff, I know some, but an INFJ eh? Im curious as to what that entails. Your post has been extremely helpful :D, another brick in the road of understanding. Thankeez

1 - 20 of 50 Posts