Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's this guy I've been dating for 7 months. We seemed perfect for each other. The relationship just seemed too good to be true...

He has been ignoring me. Acting like I'm a spec on the wall. Like he doesn't love me anymore.

Keep in mind this is very hard for me to share...

When I am truly happy, my eyes turn from a hazel green to a bright gold (not as bright as twilight vampires). I haven't had my eyes do that in years. I haven't been truly happy and content.

There's another guy. Who obviously likes me. It makes me happy just being around him. But I don't "like" him back. But we were laughing and having the best time... It made my eyes turn gold! Not even my boyfriend has made me feel so happy and content, like there was nothing wrong in the world.

My intuition seems to manifest itself in my dreams...

When my boyfriend has stopped calling me for a while... I had a dream that my boyfriend was saying "Sorry, I haven't called. My phone broke." and the next day, my boyfriend called saying sorry that his phone was broke.

Another day, I had a dream that my boyfriend started ignoring me. And was embarrassed to even talk to me in public and told me "I told you never to do that in public!" It shocked me so much when I woke up. When I got to school, sure enough, he was ignoring me.

Now, I had a dream that he broke me heart. And I have this gut feeling this is going to happen!

And now I can't tell if I like my boyfriend or the other guy!

Help!?

Do any other INFJ's experience this?

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
Do any other INFJ's experience this?
You mean liking several people at once? Sure. I don't think people are restricted to have warm feelings towards just one person. You may come to meet many people of opposite gender who you will grow to really admire.

Predicting something doesn't come to me in form of dreams (when I was in school I solved math problems in my dreams, but then I did not have a boyfriend, may be if I had one I would have been solving "boyfriend-problems") but sometimes when wide awake I just know certain course of action will take place and then it does.

I think all dominant intuitives have predictive ability. Your mind is like a big computer, it absorbs a lot of information from outside, calculates it out, then spits the result at you. You are not consciously aware of this entire process. This is why in psychology there is such a definition as "subconscious" as people long ago have noticed that what we think is our conscious isn't the entire picture. There is something more going on in the background in our mind, but it gets filtered, so you aren't fully aware of it and it seems to be happening as if by magic.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Phew, so I'm not the only one.

It also happens when I'm awake, but mostly in my dreams.

This is also another reason why I want to study Psychology. To try and understand my own mind and how the mind work's, to understand others better.

And, I'm truly fascinated with the relationship between the Subconscious and the Conscious mind. While, being deeply fascinated in the art of Lucid Dreaming. :bored:

Your post was really helpful. It just tortures me to not know what's going on in my own mind...

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

But, in a way, having a clearer insight into one's own mind, makes things all the more confusing and harder to understand. Since we are also a type that has very minds :blushed:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts