Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without using the word "procrastination:"

• What is self control to you?

• You may say you don't have it, but do you think that Ti allows for a higher deal of self control in some things over others?

• What qualities may allow for a higher degree of self control while allowing for Ti-Ne creativity to flourish?

"In the future we are wonderful people.."

Answer before the video, then edit if you change your mind / want to expand on your points.

I really want that alarm clock.

·
Registered
589 Posts
i think its just simply not doing what you wish to or what you believe to be 'right' or whatever it may be. or doing something you should when you really could do something else. a lot to do with 'how will this turn out if I do this and this?' 'am i willing to deal with the consequences?' 'am i too chickenshit or will i take this risk?' sometimes self control is about pushing yourself, not just restraint in my opinion.

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Self-control is something I've made sure to strengthen from an early age. It is going to take a lot for me to unwillingly express internal emotions(and such) externally.

Discipline however, is something I completely lack. I simply can't do boring things properly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts