Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I posted this test in the INFJ forum, and the average score happened to be rather low.
I was wondering how ENTP's might fair with this since my friend (entp) scored
the highest possible. ?

It's pretty general. I have yet to find a more in depth one, but it's still interesting!

Rosenberg's Self-Esteem Scale

Post your scores!

·
Registered
721 Posts
25. I was worried they'd tell me I'm full of myself, but it says it's in normal range. :)

Reactions: marzipan01

·
Banned
1,001 Posts
30 is that bad?
For sure. It's terrible.

jk jk :)

However I am kind of surprised an ENTP would get 30. One of the questions was "are you satisfied with yourself?" I think it's chatacteristic of Ne-dominant personalities to not feel satisfied in the sense that they always see something they can improve.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I got 26. Seems pretty accurate to me :3

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
However I am kind of surprised an ENTP would get 30. One of the questions was "are you satisfied with yourself?" I think it's chatacteristic of Ne-dominant personalities to not feel satisfied in the sense that they always see something they can improve.
If it didn't ask questions about how happy I was with my present circumstances and level of achievement, I would have scored much higher. It's not in my nature to be happy with the way things are; I've got to be improving things for myself.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I noticed you have a footnote displaying your cognitive functions. Where can I take that test so that I can have a footnote like that too? :proud:
Scroll to the top of the website and on the top-right it says "Tests" with 3 beacons filled with a suspicious liquid :wink:. Click it and it will take you to the MBTI test, Cognitive Function test and Enneagram test

Reactions: KokuroNya

·
Banned
1,001 Posts
The test seems to think you're an ENFP...
That's true. I've had a lot of people tell me I'm ENFP, and no test has ever told me that I'm ENTP.

Maybe I'm in denial, maybe I'm rebeling...or maybe I'm right! :) idk

I go through phases of thinking I'm one and then changing my mind, only to revert back to the other one. It's all part of my decision-making process. Eventually, I'll stick to one or the other. Picture the girl in elementary school who couldn't decide which color construction paper she wanted to make her Mother's Day tribute out of, you know, the one that grabbed the purple paper and then begged her friend to trade for the organge one, only to later wish she had gone with purple.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I got a 29 on the test

·
Registered
198 Posts
Er, how could you not get 30? or am I being a self centered dick?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts