Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you do for self reflection? What questions do you ask yourself? How do you quiet your mind to achieve self reflection?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I don't really do much. I just try to decide if I'm proud of the decisions I'm making and whether or not if, I were someone else, I would judge myself harshly.

Sometimes you have to step outside of yourself and be objective about what you see.

Reactions: Roze

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
self reflection comes whether i intend it to or not. it's probably a mild form of reverse-narcissism for me : / (ie, self obsession, but primarily critical)

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Dude, it just happens. The tricky part is turning that mode OFF.

Reactions: thoselovesongs

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
i'll try to get away from everything, usually go sit by myself somewhere quiet where i can actually hear myself talk

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
It pops up like waves on the forever ocean of emotion. It flows without my control... That is what it is to be INFP...or, daresay, human.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I don't really do much. I just try to decide if I'm proud of the decisions I'm making and whether or not if, I were someone else, I would judge myself harshly.

Sometimes you have to step outside of yourself and be objective about what you see.
This is definitely me, especially the judging harshly part. I'll psycho analyze anything that I did in the past including my emotion at the time, as well as the circumstances at hand. Then, I judge myself very critically, and after that's all said and done, I will seriously think hardcore about anything that I should have/could have done in that situation instead of being dumb.

...If it's something that more or less, left a more positive effect on me, I'll think about that moment like crazy, and try to embrace that same feeling that I felt for all that it's worth.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts