Personality Cafe banner

Selfish and Loving Versions of Each Judging Function

558 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  MD_analyst 
#1 ·
Selfish versions of each judging type
Te = it's all about making my own plans to make everything work the way I want it to work, using my factual knowledge (Si) and/or ideas (Ni)
Ti = it's all about using whatever I can understand on the go to make anything work the way I want it to work, utilizing any resources (Se) and/or any ideas (Ne)
Fe = it's all about making my own plans to make everyone feel the way I want them to feel, using my factual knowledge (Si) and/or ideas (Ni)
Fi = it's all about using whatever makes me happy on the go to make anything give me pleasure, utilizing any resources (Se) and/or any ideas (Ne)

Loving versions of each judging type
Te = I can come up with a plan to help you overcome the problems in your situation, using my factual knowledge (Si) and/or ideas (Ni)
Ti = I understand the problems in your situation, so I will see what resources (Se) and/or ideas (Ne) are available to help you overcome the problems
Fe = I can come up with a plan to help you feel better, using my factual knowledge (Si) and/or ideas (Ni)
Fi = I feel your pain, so I will see what resources (Se) and/or ideas (Ne) are available to help you feel better

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.