Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as I'm on a continual search of my own natural talents, the only conclusion I ever come to is love-making. It's ridiculous. I'm definitely not the type of guy who just wants to boom-boom-leave-the-room. I'm incredibly emotionally passionate. I want a woman to be infused with my very soul. I find every woman I'm attracted to distinctly beautiful and magical in every way... I doubt that exploring the most exotic newly-discovered land would be half as exhilarating. To me the actual process is like a cosmic dance navigated by a sixth sense beyond this realm. My usual pre-planned state of mind is completely overtaken by passion-fueled improvisation, fully guided by my intuition...and, I just don't want it to end.

Now by this point (and I'd agree with you) my head (on my shoulders) probably appears to be really blown-up, but I'm normally not too confident of a guy. I have hard time with self-perception, which is why one of the only reasons I call it a talent is not only because I'm passionate about it, but also the amount of qualitative feedback I receive.

What sucks is that I'm not a multiple-woman man...in my mind I crave monogamy, yet I just have intense desires to connect with women at this level. Most INFPs enjoy pleasing people, and this by far the best way I can.

Another thing that sucks is that I have just about no real talent otherwise, or nothing that comes close to this. A friend suggested I write romance novels... but I'm no writer, plus it just seems shallow and self-indulgent to me.

Are there any other INFPs here that find love-making their forte? Have you found other outlets or ways to curb this intense desire?

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Hehe, I'm pleased for you XD

This natural talent of yours could make you a fantastic support to your partner. INFPs are often support classes as it were, and if you're content to do that then by all means do.

Otherwise though, we all have talents for a lot of things but it can take a long time to find them, and it can take a long time to see them as talents. And, greatness is a little bit of inspiration and shitloads of perspiration. If you expected to pick up a brush and paint da vinci's, you'll always be dissapointed. If you work at it though then you WILL improve (no one gets worse with practice) so keep trying at your dreams and you never know... you could have a lot of talents waiting to be discovered. The talent of open-mindedness and hard graft goes a lot further than natural ability at anything.

Source:my experience as a musician

1 - 2 of 2 Posts