Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And considering yes Functions, but also more specifically focusing on function order and how that can relate into commonality and differences with other types. I think socionics does expand further on this possibly. But I was just proposing to display this and have it be more an mbti topic.

It can be really common for people to really latch onto relating N Vs S etc. looking closer at functions orders though I am confused how people can't break down both differences with some types styles and seeing more in common with other types just observing function orders alone.

For example:
Group 1:
ESTP-Se Ti Fe Ni
ENTP- Ne Ti Fe Si
INFJ- Ni Fe Ti Se
ISFJ- Si Fe Ti Ne
INTJ- Ni Te Fi Se
ENFP- Ne Fi Te Si
ESFP- Se Fi Te Ni
ISTJ- Si Te Fi Ne

Group: 2
ISFP- Fi Se Ni Te
ENTJ- Te Ni Se Fi
ISTP- Ti Se Ni Fe
ENFJ- Fe Ni Se Ti
INFP- Fi Ne Si Te
ESFJ- Fe Si Ne Ti
INTP- Ti Ne Si Fe
ESTJ- Te Si Ne Fi

Notice group 1 shares that they all have their Thinking & Feeling functions in the middle. Meaning their Sensing/Intuition functions oppose each other on each end regardless either direction. One can already conclude just with this alone some commonalities with this group they share. Even if the dominant functions are all opposites of each other.

While group 2 shares the commonality that they all have neighboring side to side use of their intuition and sensing functions but that their thinking and feeling functions split off from each other.

I just thought I would point this out as a valid consideration when observing communication and processes.

Another thing is I would think the relevance in whether or not F vs T or N vs S is shoulder to shoulder in the types functions order lends to the point why such a strong emphasis by some on The letter stacking order, N vs S, or T vs F when it happens to be the case for group one T vs F is shoulder to shoulder in order, while in group 2 it's N vs S. For example comments like... I just relate to Introverts, or Intuitives? Again if you observe function orders it stands to reason you have more in common with relating function order or neighboring functions with opposing types, cousin types than even a sibling type. Which does sort of seem to logically cross out the relevance in E vs I as much. Also I think it's interesting often people have a neighboring function shoulder to shoulder in their stack they will prefer to relate to others while ignoring an actual more likeness in full function pattern with another type.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts