Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched for a thread on this and could not find one.

I think:

Carrie - ENFP
Charlotte - ESFJ
Miranda - INTJ
Smantha - Exxx I HAVE NO IDEA!!

What do you think? :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think Samantha's an estp. Think Fergie & Madonna. Their public images are very estp.

I agree with Miranda & Charlotte. I've seen Carrie typed as infp, enfp, isfp, esfp. I think Carrie's more exfp.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Carrie seems ESFP.

I do not think any of the characters other than Miranda, appear to use intuition. I agree with the typings mentioned - Samantha ESTP, Miranda INTJ, and Charlotte ESFJ.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
I searched for a thread on this and could not find one.

I think:

Carrie - ENFP
Charlotte - ESFJ
Miranda - INTJ
Smantha - Exxx I HAVE NO IDEA!!

What do you think? :)
Sadly, there was a summer when I had no job and no money, and all I had was a small TV that only picked up one channel, and I had nothing to do at this time a night. Therefore, I got really into "Sex and the City". So I unfortunetly know a shitload about the show.

Carrie- INFP (She seems like an enneagram 4 and seems to use Fi more than Ne)
Charlotte-ESFJ
Miranda-ENTJ (She seemed to use Te a lot more than Ni)
Samantha- ESTP

Reactions: Coccinellidae

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I can actually see Samantha being ESTP now... I was just undecided between J/P for her because control seems to be important to her

Big is ENTP maybe?
Steve INFP?

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Yeah I can actually see Samantha being ESTP now... I was just undecided between J/P for her because control seems to be important to her

Big is ENTP maybe?
Steve INFP?
I don't remember Steve in the show? Refresh my memory as to who that was. Big seemed more ENTJ to me. He seemed to have a heavy Te and Ni function. He was also very organized and efficient.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't remember Steve in the show? Refresh my memory as to who that was. Big seemed more ENTJ to me. He seemed to have a heavy Te and Ni function. He was also very organized and efficient.
Steve is Miranda's boyfriend/husband/significant other lol

I dunno I just can't see any J in Big. He just seems very patient and cool or something? I was kind of thinking ESTP either

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Steve is Miranda's boyfriend/husband/significant other lol

I dunno I just can't see any J in Big. He just seems very patient and cool or something? I was kind of thinking ESTP either
Big was an enneagram 8, I can tell you that. I just thought that he was an ENTJ other than ESTP. Also, I think Steve was an ISFP, not an INFP. I saw no Ne in him at all.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Well she is defiantly no introvert.
I know, she would definitely be an Big Five extrovert, I'm just wondering if she uses more Ne or Fi. Her Fi is vividly apparent. I can also see her using Ne whenever she introspects and does her little analysis of her current life, and the deeper meaning inside of it for her columns. She does seem to get more information from her external environment though. I mean you can see her interacting socially in just about any episode of the show. She seems like an enneagram 4.

Reactions: Praesepe

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I know, she would definitely be an Big Five extrovert, I'm just wondering if she uses more Ne or Fi. Her Fi is vividly apparent. I can also see her using Ne whenever she introspects and does her little analysis of her current life, and the deeper meaning inside of it for her columns. She does seem to get more information from her external environment though. I mean you can see her interacting socially in just about any episode of the show. She seems like an enneagram 4.

I think enfps that are type 4 would use more Fi then Ne. For instance, I use more Fi then Ne that a cognitive test said I was an infp. Probably because I'm a type 4. I'm no introvert. I believe Carrie uses a lot Ne then Fi.

I do agree that Mr. Big is an type 8. That could explain Carrie and Big stormy relationship. Type 8 and 4 have a pretty dramatic relationship. I believe Carrie is 4w3 soc/sx or sx/soc.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
I think enfps that are type 4 would use more Fi then Ne. For instance, I use more Fi then Ne that a cognitive test said I was an infp. Probably because I'm a type 4. I'm no introvert. I believe Carrie uses a lot Ne then Fi.

I do agree that Mr. Big is an type 8. That could explain Carrie and Big stormy relationship. Type 8 and 4 have a pretty dramatic relationship. I believe Carrie is 4w3 soc/sx or sx/soc.
I was just about to say the exact same thing.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
It looks like I beat you to it!- NatetheGreat:laughing: But no, I never thought she was a type 4 until you said it. And I knew she wasn't a 4w5 like me, so 4w3 made sense.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
It looks like I beat you to it!- NatetheGreat:laughing: But no, I never thought she was a type 4 until you said it. And I knew she wasn't a 4w5 like me, so 4w3 made sense.
Yes she is definitely 4 w 3.
Miranda is probably a 5 w 6.
Charlotte is definitely a type 1, with probably a 2 wing.
Big is an 8 for sure.
Steve is probably a 2 or a 4. I'm going with a 2.

Oh and what about Eden? I think that he was probably an ISFP as well. I have no idea what enneagram.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
You really think that she uses more Ne than Fi then? Why?
Carrie's main job is a writer. In addition, she narrates the show. She is always commenting on the worldly patterns she sees and using analogies. He humor is very Ne in this way. She even uses Ne to look at herself, like when she had an affair and used the analogy with her smoking. She admits to her ups and downs readily while still being in Ne mode. She is like a comedianne on stage who is objectively putting pieces and patterns together and also objectively throw herself into the mix. She is ENFP. I rarely would see her get on a soup box for her values. That would be more Fi. She is also very likable and every guy's "perfect first date". And I know that because I took a "Which Sex in the City Character are you?" test on Facebook and I got Carrie for those reasons. Hahahaha. So there. She is ENFP.

Samantha ESTP
Miranda INTJ
Charlotte ENFJ
Big ESTP
Steve ISFP?

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Carrie's main job is a writer. In addition, she narrates the show. She is always commenting on the worldly patterns she sees and using analogies. He humor is very Ne in this way. She even uses Ne to look at herself, like when she had an affair and used the analogy with her smoking. She admits to her ups and downs readily while still being in Ne mode. She is like a comedianne on stage who is objectively putting pieces and patterns together and also objectively throw herself into the mix. She is ENFP. I rarely would see her get on a soup box for her values. That would be more Fi. She is also very likable and every guy's "perfect first date". And I know that because I took a "Which Sex in the City Character are you?" test on Facebook and I got Carrie for those reasons. Hahahaha. So there. She is ENFP.

Samantha ESTP
Miranda INTJ
Charlotte ENFJ
Big ESTP
Steve ISFP?
I agreed with everything that you just said except for Charlotte being ENFJ. She is clearly ESFJ. I see know Ni in her at all? Where is this Ni in her that you speak of?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Yes she is definitely 4 w 3.
Miranda is probably a 5 w 6.
Charlotte is definitely a type 1, with probably a 2 wing.
Big is an 8 for sure.
Steve is probably a 2 or a 4. I'm going with a 2.

Oh and what about Eden? I think that he was probably an ISFP as well. I have no idea what enneagram.
Yeah Miranda- 5 or a 6 with a heavy 5 wing.
Charlotte- I thought she was a type 2. But she most have a heavy 2 wing.
Big- I think he's 8w7. He doesn't seem like 8w9.
Steve- unsure
Eden- seem like a 6 or 9 type. Yeah Eden is either isfp or infp. He seem like he's Fi dominate.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I agree with NatetheGreat. Charlotte is an esfj. She seem like an enfj because both esfj and enfj are Fe dominate. But Charlotte seem like she uses Si vs Ni.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts