·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Reactions: incision and Rydori

·
Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
2,725 Posts
someone has to play the submissive role....
How you are outside the bedroom is not necessarily similar to how you are in it.

:wink:

Reactions: Trec93
17 Posts
ENTJ sexuality is highly dependant on comfort and competency. I've seen others on here talk of experimenting and educating themselves beforehand. I'd studied tantic and various texts on technique years before gaining acutal experience, so my first time was far from the stereotype of "it sucked because it was my first time." My first time had a dozen positions and lasted 50 minutes, before the second coming.

As to the topic, I've only been sexually involved with an ENTJ once, and it was not what it should have been. As she said, I was reading her insecurities and uncertainties, and it affected my performance. We were both coming out of long bouts of sexual inactivity, me from illness/injury/hibernation, her from a partner who was unattracted to her, and so we both had the drive to be aggressive and take what we wanted, but with those insecurities still coming into play.
For example. Sucking me to get me hard was unpleasant. She was literally sucking. Like she was trying to remove my penis. This is why I do better with partners I'm comfortable with, because giving constant instruction and taking instruction as to what somebody likes is not sexy. When she'd relax enough for me to fuck her mouth, it was exponentially more rewarding, but she was clearly not comfortable with this.
For penetration, her uncertainty of which role she should play was a big factor in making things awkward. I confess, I had fueled this by complaining about complacent "dead fish" fucks, but she overcompensated. Penetration was always followed immediately by her trying to take control, in any and every position, and the contrast of a 40 year old, well seaoned (ie. slutty) vagina that's squeezed two kids out of it wasn't quite what I was used to in my typical dating of 20somethings.

All that said, other elements of sexuality, she behaved normally. When I fingered and ate her, she was EXTREMELY vocal, enough so that I got interesting looks from the nighbors the next day. It was only in coitus that she had a compulsion to take over, and ruin the tempo with her exuberance. Which is interesting to note, that when control was taken away, ie. legs pinned to her shoulders, she started asking, "what should I do? What do you want me to do? Tell me what to do. Do you want me to shut up?"
--verbatim quote by the way.
The fact all I wanted her to do from the start was to relax and let me fuck her was the biggest problem in the entire situation. She talked it up like I was just a cheap fuck she needed, but despite the lackluster performance (well, 50/50--the neighbors can attest to my tongue skills) she told me the next morning, while caressing my palms that she was in love with me. A week later she escalated thing further by defining visions of where and how she wanted me in the future. If she had done so initially, any moral trepidation would have been overcome on the spot.
I can attest that camsex for both of us yielded a stronger endorphinal release than masturbation, even though it was nothing more. I had seen her post masturbation, as she had seen me post masturbations, but somehow doing it together, watching her fuck herself with a dildo, created an intense afteraffect wth both parties feeling like they'd actually just had a good hard fuck. I find that noteworthy.

But really the sexual chemistry between us was scary intense, from the start. I maintain that if we'd met under normal circumstances and things weren't so confusing, the chemistry that played out in dialogue would have played out likewise betwixt the sheets.

·
Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
2,725 Posts
ENTJ sexuality is highly dependant on comfort and competency. I've seen others on here talk of experimenting and educating themselves beforehand. I'd studied tantic and various texts on technique years before gaining acutal experience, so my first time was far from the stereotype of "it sucked because it was my first time." My first time had a dozen positions and lasted 50 minutes, before the second coming.

As to the topic, I've only been sexually involved with an ENTJ once, and it was not what it should have been. As she said, I was reading her insecurities and uncertainties, and it affected my performance. We were both coming out of long bouts of sexual inactivity, me from illness/injury/hibernation, her from a partner who was unattracted to her, and so we both had the drive to be aggressive and take what we wanted, but with those insecurities still coming into play.
For example. Sucking me to get me hard was unpleasant. She was literally sucking. Like she was trying to remove my penis. This is why I do better with partners I'm comfortable with, because giving constant instruction and taking instruction as to what somebody likes is not sexy. When she'd relax enough for me to fuck her mouth, it was exponentially more rewarding, but she was clearly not comfortable with this.
For penetration, her uncertainty of which role she should play was a big factor in making things awkward. I confess, I had fueled this by complaining about complacent "dead fish" fucks, but she overcompensated. Penetration was always followed immediately by her trying to take control, in any and every position, and the contrast of a 40 year old, well seaoned (ie. slutty) vagina that's squeezed two kids out of it wasn't quite what I was used to in my typical dating of 20somethings.

All that said, other elements of sexuality, she behaved normally. When I fingered and ate her, she was EXTREMELY vocal, enough so that I got interesting looks from the nighbors the next day. It was only in coitus that she had a compulsion to take over, and ruin the tempo with her exuberance. Which is interesting to note, that when control was taken away, ie. legs pinned to her shoulders, she started asking, "what should I do? What do you want me to do? Tell me what to do. Do you want me to shut up?"
--verbatim quote by the way.
The fact all I wanted her to do from the start was to relax and let me fuck her was the biggest problem in the entire situation. She talked it up like I was just a cheap fuck she needed, but despite the lackluster performance (well, 50/50--the neighbors can attest to my tongue skills) she told me the next morning, while caressing my palms that she was in love with me. A week later she escalated thing further by defining visions of where and how she wanted me in the future. If she had done so initially, any moral trepidation would have been overcome on the spot.
I can attest that camsex for both of us yielded a stronger endorphinal release than masturbation, even though it was nothing more. I had seen her post masturbation, as she had seen me post masturbations, but somehow doing it together, watching her fuck herself with a dildo, created an intense afteraffect wth both parties feeling like they'd actually just had a good hard fuck. I find that noteworthy.

But really the sexual chemistry between us was scary intense, from the start. I maintain that if we'd met under normal circumstances and things weren't so confusing, the chemistry that played out in dialogue would have played out likewise betwixt the sheets.
A ball gag would have shut her up real quick, and being tied down would have removed her ability to take the control in the other. Now, re: the 'throwing a hotdog down a hallway' issue, I've no remedy. Seeing as I've never had children and have had only a couple different partners over the course of my life because I'm a complete nutcase re: trust issues, it is not a problem I suffer from, and hence have never researched. I dimly recall reading that long ago... as concerns the episiotomy procedure re: childbirth, it was possible to put a few stitches in to sew the incision up that ... erm, made her not quite as loose. I believe the stitches were called ... a husband's knot or husband's stitch, as a nickname. That procedure is considered unnecessary by many these days though, and even harmful in some cases.

DISCLAIMER: I am drunk. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Had one try to rape me once, think I’d pass on her.

17 Posts
A ball gag would have shut her up real quick, and being tied down would have removed her ability to take the control in the other. Now, re: the 'throwing a hotdog down a hallway' issue, I've no remedy. Seeing as I've never had children and have had only a couple different partners over the course of my life because I'm a complete nutcase re: trust issues, it is not a problem I suffer from, and hence have never researched. I dimly recall reading that long ago... as concerns the episiotomy procedure re: childbirth, it was possible to put a few stitches in to sew the incision up that ... erm, made her not quite as loose. I believe the stitches were called ... a husband's knot or husband's stitch, as a nickname. That procedure is considered unnecessary by many these days though, and even harmful in some cases.

DISCLAIMER: I am drunk. Thank you.

Would an ENTJ waste time on the internet if not drunk? :p
I appeciate your suggestions, and will keep them in mind for the next time I fuck her. ;)

Okay, I said that specifically to piss her off, as I know she'lll read it and overreact.
But really, a woman taking charge is beyond hot, to me. It's just when it's forced that it doesn't play well. The difference of being in charge and wanting to be in charge.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Meh. I slept with an older ENTJ male a few years ago, and it was perfunctory, dispassionate sex. It was a lovely evening otherwise, but the sex definitely wasn't the climax ;)

The best lovers have been ISTPs, ISTJs, INFPs. There are a lot I haven't tried though.

·
Registered
595 Posts
It's as weird as I could imagine two ISFPs having sex, or ISFJs.. so on.

I imaigne though, watching two ENTJs having sex would be more interesting, I wonder about two ENTPs tho..

wait what?

Reactions: Scarlet.Black
1 - 18 of 18 Posts