Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be honest, how many of you have sent dirty pictures of yourself to another person? I have not yet, because I haven't found a person that I could trust enough to do that with. However, I probably will wind up doing it one day.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I send them to my boyfriend because sometimes I think he may forget what I look like while he is at work or at his mom's, etc.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Be honest, how many of you have sent dirty pictures of yourself to another person? I have not yet, because I haven't found a person that I could trust enough to do that with. However, I probably will wind up doing it one day.
Nope never, never crossed my mind. You don't know who will see it.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Nah, I'd never send pics of myself. I wouldn't want to give anyone collateral ya know. However, if by "sexting" you mean text messaging very, very, very sexually (not just about the topic of sex but more dirty talk), I might be down for that. However, the person would have to come onto me first, I'd be too embarrass to start such a thing.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
I might, if I were in a serious relationship. I did it when I was married. He didn't even acknowledge them. So, it's hard to do anything "risqué" now without remembering how repulsive he always made me feel.

But, I think if you can trust the other person, and they're seeing all your stuff anyway, there's nothing wrong with it. It's like mental foreplay.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
It seems to have become something for old people like me to enjoy among our contemporaries. It seems to be passe' among twenty-somethings.

Of course, with age comes discretion.

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
If you want my nudes you can just ask me baby

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have sent them to my bf while he was out fighting wildfires for 3 weeks at a time, home for 2 days, then back out again for 3 weeks all summer long. We had been together quite a while and are still together and I trust him. Since he was gone so much at the time we hardly got to see each other and so I sent him something to remember me by.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Those fucking wildfires never learn. Mankind fights and defeats them everytime, yet they keep running to the hills to multiply and try again. I am sorry those rebelious whippersnappers parted you and your love, but don't worry, one day we will find a way to exterminate those vermin wildfires once and for all

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
You should also define "dirty" pictures, as I find nothing dirty about the human body.

Also, I never have a problem with anything I do as I do focus on any consequences ahead. And if I am cool with any perceived consequences, I send away. Plus, I only send the good ones, not the ugly ones. So if they ever do end up in other's hands, I have nothing to be ashamed about :wink:

However, others may not feel as comfortable or may fail to consider future results. If you're not cool with it, don't do it. Don't ever do something you're not comfortable with. Plain and simple.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Haven't sent any and I don't intend to ever send any. I find that type of behavior lewd, low and crass. Send me one such thing and watch your teeth fly on the first opportunity I have :angry:

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Whoa

CHILL!
Chill over what? Idiots sending me pictures of their dicks? No, thanks. I would rip the guy's dick out with a rusty spoon and feed it to the nearest dog if I could.
Same goes for idiot women if they send me pictures of their nether area... watch your teeth fly "baby"...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.