Personality Cafe banner
531 views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  FlaviaGemina 
#1 ·
How can you tell if you feel sexual attraction towards someone? To be honest, I'm confused. :confused2: People say that you just *know* if you do, but their descriptions are too vague and it makes me even more confused. Thank you!

#11 ·
What everyone else said.

Those people who told you that you just know are either prissy or very repressed... hang on, that's the same isn't it? All you need to do is take the word sexual literally and be honest. If you have strong sexual feelings, you will definitely feel them in your sexual organs or lower abdomen. You will also experience them involuntarily.
Also, if you feel dizzy and stupid when you interact with the person, that's a clear indicator.
It might feel as if there is some kind of haze or fog in the air between you and that person. You will also not be able to control your behaviour that well. E.g. you will use any excuse to be close to them, e.g. go to pick something up even though you don't really need it, so that you can walk past the person.

A romantic yearning for emotional closeness (with a potential sexual component) will be higher up in your body, somewhere in the belly/heart region, closer to the heart than the belly. It's a sad feeling and feels like something inside you is pulling. If it's mainly emotional, it won't be accompanied by fantasies although the potential for a sexual connection may be there.

If it's a feeling of more or less platonic love, it will be *only* in your heart and it's a happy feeling that makes you feel cozy and confident. .. unless your platonic "friend" hates you. Your brain won't be confused.

You can have only one, two or all three of these feelings for a person either at the same time or one at a time.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.