Personality Cafe banner

18741 - 18760 of 18762 Posts

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
So many thoughts in my head right now, though mostly good ones.

We had another hotel room for the whole weekend; I just got back home a few hours ago. It was incredible. All we did was fuck, eat, watch movies, and cuddle the whole time. And at some point he told me he didn't want to scare me off, but that he loved me. I said it back and I'm glad I did.

We only met 2 months ago but had talked literally every day during that time. We've told eachother the most messed up things about ourselves. And I do fully feel like I love him. I even told him about my anxiety after saying it because any time I've told a guy I loved him -- there have been 5, including him -- I feel like I've only meant it twice or thrice at best, seeing as the other times I quickly realized I didn't know them like I'd wanted to believe I did. My longest relationship was only 9 months. That combined with the fear that maybe he'll change his mind about me, scares me. But he told me that he understood, that saying we're in love doesn't ensure a future. It simply means that we know one another enough to say that we love each other at the core. And I've told him more about myself than I've ever told anyone else. He cried when he said it, saying he never thought he'd meet someone like me. It's hard for me to understand how someone like him could love me, but he says that's how he feels about me.

This feels so extremely surreal to me. I moved state on such short notice and somehow managed to meet someone so compatible with me, within a month. I'm so afraid of getting crushed but beyond grateful at the same time. I wonder what's gonna happen next.

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
@Cthulhu And Coffee
Good luck. I hear these types of relationships burn out quickly. And being ISFP, you’re the one more likely to leave him.

I can only recommend slowing down before you both literally eat each other in the non sexual way.
I'm not fully sure how to respond to that lol. Thanks for the potential warning I suppose.

·
Registered
INFJ less than 1%
6,996 Posts
@Cthulhu And Coffee
Good luck. I hear these types of relationships burn out quickly. And being ISFP, you’re the one more likely to leave him.

I can only recommend slowing down before you both literally eat each other in the non sexual way.
You're just a ray of sunshine aren't you

For once I don't think it will burn out at a rapid rate

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
You're just a ray of sunshine aren't you

For once I don't think it will burn out at a rapid rate
Thank you.

I'm not saying I know if it will or won't, so I wasn't trying to brush off what they were saying. But at the same time it felt weird to look at it with that perspective. So I appreciate your outlook by comparison.

·
Registered
INFJ less than 1%
6,996 Posts
Thank you.

I'm not saying I know if it will or won't, so I wasn't trying to brush off what they were saying. But at the same time it felt weird to look at it with that perspective. So I appreciate your outlook by comparison.
Yw

The guy sounds legit atm, all the best though. It sounds like you're both going at a steady pace and not thinking too far ahead yet.

Every relationship starts with a honeymoon phase and even though it gets less intense over time it doesn't mean the relationship falls apart

·
Registered
539 Posts
People with soft fleshy legs, but not too flabby, are such a turn-on.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Have to be unhairy legs too! teehee

·
Registered
539 Posts
@Cthulhu And Coffee First I wanna say that I hope your relationship works out, and it might very well! But I do think people were being a little too hard on @YearseRayneDon . I tend to think just maybe he was being a realist, or at least a realist in his own eyes. I guess I'm just a little a pessimist, because I have a hard time differentiating between realism and pessimism. I just see sooooo many traumas, evils, and heartaches in the world that are legit for real. Plus my experiences with women have almost always ended up in heartache, and sorry, but I don't buy that its just because I'm a "horrible" "incel"-like guy. Women in the USA almost never want a schizophrenic jobless careerless driver's licenseless guy that refuses to get a job, career, driver's license even if it is for very legit reasons.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'm also a 6w5 too btw if anyone hasn't figured it out. teehee

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
@Ock -- Thanks.

I can't really say if he was wrong or right for saying that, but I definitely think it was more on the side of pessimistic which definitely was a little demotivating. So I get why others felt the urge to show a different perspective. In reality I don't think I should be either extremely hopeful or hopeless. To me, that's the realistic point of view.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Been drinking fyi. The girl that just walked into my building. Damn! Nice legs! But I wouldn't explore it any further than that. I absolutely love legs above all else on a woman's body, just talking physical shit. Idk what I'm really talking about. I can't say further than that. I've kinda vowed not to. Hmm....:(

·
Registered
539 Posts
Gonna eat some vegan hot dogs now. No, I'm not vegan. Got at least 3, maybe 4 spiders in my bathroom. They're harming nothing. If they were brown recluse spiders they'd have to die! Anyways, gonna eat. Later.

·
Registered
539 Posts
@Cthulhu And Coffee Anyways, really gonna go offline atm. You're kinda cute. teehee But not trying to hook up with you. I imagine you're beyond 20 years behind me (just assuming), maybe not, but close enough. And I love a woman. Eh, Idk. Gonna go offline now. For real, later. Enjoy your guy!

·
Registered
INFJ less than 1%
6,996 Posts
Been drinking fyi. The girl that just walked into my building. Damn! Nice legs! But I wouldn't explore it any further than that. I absolutely love legs above all else on a woman's body, just talking physical shit. Idk what I'm really talking about. I can't say further than that. I've kinda vowed not to. Hmm....:(
Men...

·
Registered
539 Posts
18741 - 18760 of 18762 Posts