Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've reached the conclusion I am no doubt a four. Everything about the core type, the levels of health is right on. But I can seem so contained, unemotional, boring in comparison to a lot of other fours which made me question my type a number of times. I think what it boils down to is:

Relating to sexual variant in general (because I'm a four) but having a sexual variant last stacking.

Other sp/sos or so/sp fours on here go through the same thing? Do you feel like most four descriptions lean toward the sx in the top two stackings?

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I've reached the conclusion I am no doubt a four. Everything about the core type, the levels of health is right on. But I can seem so contained, unemotional, boring in comparison to a lot of other fours which made me question my type a number of times. I think what it boils down to is:

Relating to sexual variant in general (because I'm a four) but having a sexual variant last stacking.

Other sp/sos or so/sp fours on here go through the same thing? Do you feel like most four descriptions lean toward the sx in the top two stackings?
I do feel like the average 4 description is more descibing a sx or sp/sx 4.
Do you know your wing? I feel really unemotional and contained compared to how I see 4's depicted. But I have a heavy 5 wing, so I have a strong bend towards intellectualism and detachment.
I'm a so/sx 4. It says they are the "lightest" socially. Which makes sense to me too. Most people see me as being reserved, but sociable, easy to get along with, funny or witty, "silly". I don't come across really intense to most people.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts