Personality Cafe banner

841 - 849 of 849 Posts

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
3,054 Posts
"I don't get paid enough for this shit. (When I take over the company that's the first thing I'll change.)"

·
King of Seduction
7,197 Posts
"I am not a high stressed person so if I feel mildly stressed that means there is a good amount of chaos going on."

"Oh I can definitely be salty, if you're totally screwing up I will definitely be salty with you. I embrace my saltiness."

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,345 Posts
Can't be as much fun (or as witty) as shit ENTPs say.

Reactions: NT the DC

·
Beer Guardian
15,345 Posts
Was that the objective? lol
Kind of like saying we'll not be as sensitive and caring as other forums eh?
Just f*cking with the ENTJs. Just for fun.

Reactions: NT the DC

·
Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
2,704 Posts
When I help my dad with DIY "Show some f*cking enthusiasm."
Yup.

"Stop being a fucking wet blanket." is my own variant of same. LOL

·
Registered
ENTJ 3w2-5w6-9w8 so/sp
1,183 Posts
Can't be as much fun (or as witty) as shit ENTPs say.
In my directionless edgy teenage days, I was convinced that I was an ENTP so I know the "shit ENTPs say" thread and I wholeheartedly agree with this. It's not that I and other ENTJs can't be funny, it's that most of the funny things we say are comebacks to ENTPs or ESTPs. Pure ENTJ humor tends to be extremely dry or weirdly goofy.

Random example of dry ENTJ humor:
Outside with another ENTJ friend; totally serious face the whole time
"And here, I recently saw an Aesculapian snake. I actually stepped on it, because I was on my phone and it looked like a garden hose. That thing was pretty big. It was THIS fat. Shows about 1 meter with her arms ...well, actually it wasn't that fat. it was only about this fat shows about 5 cm with her fingers and that long shows 1 meter again"

·
Beer Guardian
15,345 Posts
In my directionless edgy teenage days, I was convinced that I was an ENTP so I know the "shit ENTPs say" thread and I wholeheartedly agree with this. It's not that I and other ENTJs can't be funny, it's that most of the funny things we say are comebacks to ENTPs or ESTPs. Pure ENTJ humor tends to be extremely dry or weirdly goofy.

Random example of dry ENTJ humor:
Outside with another ENTJ friend; totally serious face the whole time
"And here, I recently saw an Aesculapian snake. I actually stepped on it, because I was on my phone and it looked like a garden hose. That thing was pretty big. It was THIS fat. Shows about 1 meter with her arms ...well, actually it wasn't that fat. it was only about this fat shows about 5 cm with her fingers and that long shows 1 meter again"
I was just funning. ENTJs can be funny and silly.

841 - 849 of 849 Posts