Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shampoo for your pubes: does it exist? should it exist?

Does anyone shampoo their pubes? If you do, why?

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Probably, but i just stick to using regular body wash because the hair gel i use contains tea tree oil for that natural health and shine.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
11,408 Posts
Really, really, really. l mean, just really?

But you know, l wonder how they would market it.

''Personal'' shampoo? But then people might think it's the same as Summer's Eve. Not that l would know anything about that >_>

ln seriousness, something like this may exist outside of the US, l could almost see Japan selling it.

My suggestion, invest in a bottle of Suave Professionals since it really shouldn't be used on anyone's head, anyway. Or shave it off :p

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Probably, but i just stick to using regular body wash because the hair gel i use contains tea tree oil for that natural health and shine.
whats the name of the hair gel you use? is it tested on animals? I'm looking for a new shampoo because the one I'm currently using is making my hair frizzy (which is weird because my hair is usually never frizzy (unless it rains)), you probably dont care ok.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
whats the name of the hair gel you use? is it tested on animals? I'm looking for a new shampoo because the one I'm currently using is making my hair frizzy (which is weird because my hair is usually never frizzy (unless it rains)), you probably dont care ok.
The hair gel i use on my pubes? Tea Tree Grooming Pomade by Paul Mitchell. The jar said it's great for wavy or curly hair types, which is why i bought it in the first place, and boy does it deliver. It's not cheap at about $20 - $25 per jar, but it keeps both skin and hair healthy with a natural shine. The end result is truly a sight to behold.

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░

tee hee

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The hair gel i use on my pubes? Tea Tree Grooming Pomade by Paul Mitchell. The jar said it's great for wavy or curly hair types, which is why i bought it in the first place, and boy does it deliver. It's not cheap at about $20 - $25 per jar, but it keeps both skin and hair healthy with a natural shine. The end result is truly a sight to behold.

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░

tee hee
i thought you used it for the hair on your head... thanks anyways :blushed:

·
Mastodon Hunter
8,093 Posts
what why do you think shaved vaginas are weird
Because they are... Idk.. When I change an infants diaper there is a bald vagina and so I just associate shaved vaginas with dirty diapers... Kinda makes my penis limp very quickly... :sad:

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Really, really, really. l mean, just really?

But you know, l wonder how they would market it.

''Personal'' shampoo? But then people might think it's the same as Summer's Eve. Not that l would know anything about that >_>
"Want your intimate area to be fresh and clean, without having to spend decens of dollars in sophisticated formulas or going through the pain of waxing or shaving?

Hello! I'm (Insert Random Famous Female Celebrity Crazy And/Or Desperate for Fame enough to promote it) and; I bring you the new "Summer Breeze"."

Yeah... I think I could be pull off.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
This is an awkward thread.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts