Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please share your dreams here....I have very weird dreams, so I would like to hear others, too. All types welcome:proud:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm always having weird dreams. I had the idea dreams were sort of your brain going over the day's issues and assimilating them into your consciousness but I have had random dreams such as:

- Being a female C3PO and having my chest criticized;
- Being a Roomba cleaning up a room full of blood;
- Being shot in the head in a grocery store and my last thoughts being "shit, all I wanted was oreos"
- My window being open and I could not close it (it was like one of those dreams where you try to run away but can't move except... well, with window closing)
- I was trying to escape a plane falling from the sky in my car, but I couldn't shift into reverse so I died
- I wanted to exercise but couldn't find my workout shorts

IDK.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm always having weird dreams. I had the idea dreams were sort of your brain going over the day's issues and assimilating them into your consciousness but I have had random dreams such as:

- Being a female C3PO and having my chest criticized;
- Being a Roomba cleaning up a room full of blood;
- Being shot in the head in a grocery store and my last thoughts being "shit, all I wanted was oreos"
- My window being open and I could not close it (it was like one of those dreams where you try to run away but can't move except... well, with window closing)
- I was trying to escape a plane falling from the sky in my car, but I couldn't shift into reverse so I died
- I wanted to exercise but couldn't find my workout shorts

IDK.

That is hilarious!! My favorite is the one with the oreos:laughing:

·
Registered
289 Posts
I had a dream the other night that I was on my college campus there was no one there, except two male students. They were trying to spray my face with pepper spray.. that is all :sulkiness:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a dream the other night that I was on my college campus there was no one there, except two male students. They were trying to spray my face with pepper spray.. that is all :sulkiness:
Dreams are so unpredictable :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts