Personality Cafe banner

Share your favorite Foreign music!!

Tags
favorite
4K views 38 replies 26 participants last post by  Rez 
#1 ·
#14 ·
She actually played at my school ^_^. I didn't know she was known outside Quebec.

And I love Yelle! Did you know that song was a reply to a really sexist French song from a rap group?

Keeping with the forum's subject, I love singing to this song even though I have no idea what I'm saying:

YouTube - ‪Wir sind Helden - Guten Tag (Die Reklamation) (2002)‬‎

#15 · (Edited)
I'm going to go ahead and assume that "foreign music" includes world fusion, e.g. fusing Indian classical with other cultural music and ambience. Anyway you can identify various ethnic themes and instruments in this sort of genre simultaneously which is why I prefer it above all others. This one for example incorporates Tabla and Dumbek for drums...distinct but from different parts of Asia. Singer's style is more middle eastern and there's the european violin, you get the idea.

YouTube - ‪Irina Mikhailova - Hooka (Eastern Spirit Remix)‬‎

#22 ·
I'm still not allowed to post links so I'll just post the artists names ok ? :)

Ayumi Hamasaki
alan
Chihiro Onitsuka
BIG BANG
L'Arc~en~Ciel
Namie Amuro
UVERworld
miwa
DBSK
YUI
Kana Nishino
SNSD
Kalafina
Vanilla Lucy
Wonder Girls
Lee Hyori
KOKIA
MISIA
Lee Jung Hyun
Nana Kitade
Nana Mizuki
Koda Kumi
Jolin Tsai
TIGARAH

I can't remember anymore, too many favourite artists @_@

#27 ·
My favorite band is the norwegian Kaizers Orchestra <3
I also love them for their atypical lyrics... All songs is telling a little bit of a bigger, and continueded story, about mobsters and there lives, with about 16-19 characters being mention, sung about, or "singing" in several tracks.

YouTube - Kaizers Orchestra -Enden Av November

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.