Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
@chookie and @laurachanelle gave me this idea. In the INFP Foodie thread, we discussed posting photos of the inside of your pantry or refrigerator, but what about all those little spaces that people sneak peeks at when they are alone in a room. Risky posting, here...

Share your medicine cabinet, closets, drawers, pantry, fridge, and any other places that are usually concealed. Are they ever neat and tidy? Empty? Full of stuff that doesn't belong?

I'll start:
This is my real closet. It's huge, I know, and this is clean for me.

My fridge got filled last night. It's usually quite empty.

Because I don't have a real kitchen, I have no real cabinets. Nothing is hidden here.

·
Registered
INFP
457 Posts
My shelves - probably should be hidden by doors but unfortunately arent.

If you really wanted to find my personal stuff you'd delve into the trunk in the corner of my room...

it's pretty much filled with everything from old instruction manuals to personal letters - all the random stuff that needs to be kept somewhere.

Behind my bathroom mirror.

The fridge - abnormally full for friends visiting over the weekend.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Libs - Are those ribbons and medals in the trunk? What are they from?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Okay--just as a forewarning, I havent fully cleaned in a long, long time, so these are some of my personal spaces at their worst :confused:

Here is the front seat of my car. There's papers galore, slippers, shoes, my bag with photography print gear...a missing spot where my car radio used to be before some a-hole stole it....I won't show y'all the back of my car :p Whenever someone wants to ride with me I hurriedly take everthing from the front and move it to the floor in the back...the stack of papers is almost as high as the seat now :confused: What a terrible thing to have to admit...even if it is a bit of an exaggeration :/

Here's my trunk, lots of car stuff, a camera bag, and an extra purse :p not too bad, but still very disorganized.

Now here's probably me at my worst :p I took a picture of each half of my dresser just because there is so much stuff accumulated on it. It seems like this would make a good spread in an I Spy book :p

Dresser top pt. 2:

The shelf above my bed:

This I am proud of :happy: My whole bookshelf used to look like this, full of awesome books, but almost all of them are boxed up :( Most of my things, in fact, are boxed up; that's why I don't have a closet pic--it's empty right now :p

And finally, here is a rare look inside of a lady's purse :wink: I have too many receipts, and nowhere good to put them :p

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@laurachanelle, the crooked lampshade is classic! That make me laugh. Your car looks familiar. Mine used to look like that before I moved to a place where it would get broken in to without being spotless.

Reactions: dreamcatcher

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweet place! Unique, I'd have fun decorating the pad if it were mine. Looks like a warehouse.
Thanks! It really is great! These are the areas I don't share with most people.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome thread idea! I would share but I don't have a camera and my webcam is too crappy :(
Confuse a friend. Ask them to come over and photograph your closet, medicine cabinet, etc. :laughing:

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Why not show them?! I would, they're cool. :)
Well, to start, I rarely have people over. Beyond that, I try to keep the mess in these places and keep my everyday spaces a little neater. :happy:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Haha thanks @Hotspur, I didn't even realize about my lampshade, that gave me a good laugh just now too! :D and my car is a piece of crap 88 Ford Tempo. Same as what yours was? I know there's another version of it, like a Mercury or something..

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
that is a huuuuuuuuuge closet

@chookie and @laurachanelle gave me this idea. In the INFP Foodie thread, we discussed posting photos of the inside of your pantry or refrigerator, but what about all those little spaces that people sneak peeks at when they are alone in a room. Risky posting, here...

Share your medicine cabinet, closets, drawers, pantry, fridge, and any other places that are usually concealed. Are they ever neat and tidy? Empty? Full of stuff that doesn't belong?

I'll start:
This is my real closet. It's huge, I know, and this is clean for me.

My fridge got filled last night. It's usually quite empty.

Because I don't have a real kitchen, I have no real cabinets. Nothing is hidden here.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haha thanks @Hotspur, I didn't even realize about my lampshade, that gave me a good laugh just now too! :D and my car is a piece of crap 88 Ford Tempo. Same as what yours was? I know there's another version of it, like a Mercury or something..
No, I had an 84 Datsun. Still, old and messy!

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
I wish I had some good ones :(

I don't really have anything that isn't out in the open for everyone to look at.
Here are a couple though. Even though things look organized, usually they aren't.
Here's my fridge. I never noticed how many condiments I had until I went to upload pictures...

HPIM0634.jpg

HPIM0637.jpg

HPIM0639.jpg

HPIM0648.jpg
All the cooking stuff I never use and other random junk. XD I was gifted the red popcorn popper in the back, and I think i've used it like, once.

HPIM0643.jpg

I love tea.
Also, why is medium picture size so small, and large so big :S

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Here is a pic of my office at work. Pretty clean right now...
100MEDIA_IMAG0069.jpg

Reactions: Hotspur and Kriash
1 - 20 of 26 Posts